Hyrule ID

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Arlord, I'm gonna be changing my avy, please use my current(The one made by Oh Noes) for the ID.

Posted

Arlord, I'm gonna be changing my avy, please use my current(The one made by Oh Noes) for the ID.

Woah, nice avy. But why did you change your avatar?

Posted

Woah, nice avy. But why did you change your avatar?

Thanks. :D I like the live avatar thing and I've wanted to try it out ever since I first saw it, but that was when I just got the one Oh Noes made.

Posted

Template: the one you used for Frecklefart

Species: Hylien

Clan: Keaton Army

Anon a strong warrior raised by Gorons, his life sucks!

Posted

i've put in for the great evil army now i just need approval and then it'll work so yeah change CCD to GEA but first i'll ask if i can be "one of the few master of magic" in the GEA

Posted

i've put in for the great evil army now i just need approval and then it'll work so yeah change CCD to GEA but first i'll ask if i can be "one of the few master of magic" in the GEA

though bubble forms:'''I wonder when they will be done?'''

Posted

Template:Here

Species: Goron

Clan: The Sinking Goron Clan

Blurb: Dewers is a male goron that is in the Ikanan army got he separated from his parents when he was 3 and had to live with his sister that betrayed the gorons and joined the twilit knights, now their fighting for their lives.

Posted

Template:The One with Eldin bridge or whatever it is :P

Species:Human

Clan:GEA

Blurb:At the age of 8 he was cursed with Crazy Demonic power...Ever since Scientists, the army, everyone was after him, but nobody wanted him. People ran for cover of their homes when they saw him, children screamed when he was around. It was like the world wanted him dead, and the army was trying to do just that. Scientists wanted to examine him, after escaping several traps, tons of encounters with the army, he decided it was time to fight back...Thats when the world went dark, from then on he was known as TheDarkOne. The one that no light touched.

Yea corny i know :P but the main idea was that the army is after me, im a killing machine, the world is a dark place, light literally runs from my presence. and stuff, if you could make it better i'de pay you an extra 5. and don't put a name yet, it'll have to be a while untill it can be finished, with the whole name advice thing.

Posted

i have a request for my ID i already ordered one but i want an alteration change the clan to great evil army because i quit keaton army

Posted

when will they be done anyway? :unsure:

Posted

my name is "TheDarkOne" as of March 31st :P

Posted

ok i've been accepted to great evil army so you can put it as great evil army and i'm the master of magic in it too

Posted

Live! LIIIIVE! XD

Wow, I had forgotten about this...I love reviving threads! :D