User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not sure why the original topic for Introduce yourself disappeared so I'm making one somewhat similar "User Announcements" here you can tell everyone if you are a) New to the Site (Introduction) B) Leaving for a while c) Returning from an absence

I'm Just going to say this now WELCOME ALL NEW USERS WHO HAVE ARRIVE, I ask of you to please read the chat/forum rules found in the same forum.

Useful Links

Welcome for new users or if your are just LOST...

Hyrule.Nets FAQ & GUIDE

Forum & Chat Rules -Updated 22nd July 2007

Hyrule.net Chat

Get your own site free!

go.Hyrule.net

Posted

the one for new members disapeared because it seemed far more personnal for new members to create a new thread to introduce themselves, it's not like the forum ever got swamped with those topics.

but combining this with the leaving and returning is quite a good idea :D

Posted

Hopefully this doesn't get locked like the forum rules and the F.A.Q. .....

At least, I THINK they were locked....

Posted

Hopefully this doesn't get locked like the forum rules and the F.A.Q. .....

At least, I THINK they were locked....

why would this be locked? :huh: those were locked because there was no need for anyone to reply to forum rules

Posted

I'm actually going to unlock the FAQ so that if it is not so helpful they can ask there and it may get added to the FAQ if it is necessary.

Posted

I locked it to stop unwanted / useless posts and questions.

i believe I mentioned in the FAQ that if users had any other questions or any ideas to questions that should be in the FAQ, that they should PM me.

We can leave it open for now and see how it goes.

Posted

I locked it to stop unwanted / useless posts and questions.

i believe I mentioned in the FAQ that if users had any other questions or any ideas to questions that should be in the FAQ, that they should PM me.

We can leave it open for now and see how it goes.

oh...

Posted

My apoligies for my absense. I've been having more computer problems, followed by a few days of non-stop gaming. (With the PC games I got for my Birthday) Anything new? And for those who are still waiting for a signature or ID, it will be a little while longer. Sorry for the inconvience.Now before you start yelling violently and throwing full beer bottles and/or exploding possums at me, I'll give you all a discount for your patience.

In other (almost certainly irrelevant) news, a girl at my school dyed her hair today. (What? :embarrassed: )

Posted

so did a girl at my school. . . the front is all uber pink now. it's sweeeet. anyway, i went on a skiiing trip so i wasn't on for about two or three days. i certainly hope someone missed me

Posted

so did a girl at my school. . . the front is all uber pink now. it's sweeeet. anyway, i went on a skiiing trip so i wasn't on for about two or three days. i certainly hope someone missed me

the mushroom did :mushroom:

i also got awsome dancing wizzrobes whilst you were gone.

Posted

uhh.. well, hello, I'm Michael, aaka Nintendo--Rama. My friend Saria-Kokri (I thinkk that's her name) told me about this website, and it sounded sick (sick meaning awesome, you kno.) I'm currently ova at her house right now because she invited me over, haha she's glaring at me because i'm making so many spellin mistakes. :'S Sorry about that. We're takin' turns going on our own accounts here, so it's my turn right noww.

So, dudes, Zelda is one of my favorite videogames, nd I'm a pretty hardcore gamer. I own a Nintendo Wii as well, and tho I don't have a nintendo 64, I have some virtual console n 64 games downlouded on my Wii, so I'm in the midst of beating Ocarina of Time (facing Volvagia ATM). I mostly pwn at Halo (especially against Saria_Kokiri HAHA) (I'm jus kidding with ya Saria, though you do need to improve a bit on halo 2), Countr Strike, Splinter Cell, and som Nintendo games like Super Smash Brothers.

Going back to the fact that I luv Zelda, I hav played Zelda Wind Waker, Zelda Twilight Princess, and a little bit of Majora's Mask over at Saria's house, though it's real hard to beat with the 3 day time limit.

Well, that's about it. I'm glad to be here, and I better get off before Saria_Kokiri gets really mad at the amount of grammatical erroes I made.

See ya guys around!

-Michael, a.k.a Nintendo--Rama :D

Posted

uhh.. well, hello, I'm Michael, aaka Nintendo--Rama. My friend Saria-Kokri (I thinkk that's her name) told me about this website, and it sounded sick (sick meaning awesome, you kno.) I'm currently ova at her house right now because she invited me over, haha she's glaring at me because i'm making so many spellin mistakes. :'S Sorry about that. We're takin' turns going on our own accounts here, so it's my turn right noww.

So, dudes, Zelda is one of my favorite videogames, nd I'm a pretty hardcore gamer. I own a Nintendo Wii as well, and tho I don't have a nintendo 64, I have some virtual console n 64 games downlouded on my Wii, so I'm in the midst of beating Ocarina of Time (facing Volvagia ATM). I mostly pwn at Halo (especially against Saria_Kokiri HAHA) (I'm jus kidding with ya Saria, though you do need to improve a bit on halo 2), Countr Strike, Splinter Cell, and som Nintendo games like Super Smash Brothers.

Going back to the fact that I luv Zelda, I hav played Zelda Wind Waker, Zelda Twilight Princess, and a little bit of Majora's Mask over at Saria's house, though it's real hard to beat with the 3 day time limit.

Well, that's about it. I'm glad to be here, and I better get off before Saria_Kokiri gets really mad at the amount of grammatical erroes I made.

See ya guys around!

-Michael, a.k.a Nintendo--Rama :D

greetings and welcome to the original zelda online.

i joined around a month and 18 days ago and i'm already in the top 20 highest posters, so i see all newcomers with that possible potential.

enjoy yourself.

regardabiliables - LDGM

p.s. sinking goron = :taco:

Posted

greetings and welcome to the original zelda online.

i joined around a month and 18 days ago and i'm already in the top 20 highest posters, so i see all newcomers with that possible potential.

enjoy yourself.

regardabiliables - LDGM

p.s. sinking goron = :taco:

you did not... you registered in november... the 11th...

Posted

i might leave soon, rude people have shown up again.

soooooooo.

yah.

Posted

you did not... you registered in november... the 11th...

my mistake sorry. :embarrassed:

i might leave soon, rude people have shown up again.

soooooooo.

yah.

:huh:

what about your clan leader position?