User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

I LIVE! Yes, again I have crawled out of the depths of hell.

Sorry for just leaving without notice. xD I do it all the time on the internet. But I come back eventually! :D I'll try to stay active.

Why I was gone? Ahhh...well...I really have no explanation for why I was gone. ._. Uhhm....life. Yeah, thats what happened.

( Worst excuse ever. xD )

Why yes I am! :D

I missed being on Hyrule, but I was doing other things. xD I especially missed the people here. You guys are like my second family! :D Im really glad to be back.

I should change my Avatar and Sig. Theyre past their expiration date

Oh my god! Oh Noes!!!!!! *hugs* Lol. xD I missed ya! You sure do visit the depths of hell often. :D XD

Well you didn't miss too too much, oher than tons of updates on Brawl, me making some more videos, me obtaining an obsession with The Phantom of the Opera 2004 film, then me trying to tone down my obsession a bit, more randomness ensuing among the forums, new members, I haven't finished your requested video because I wasn't sure if you still wanted it after you left, AND..... I seem to go on Hyrule.net hat a lot nowadays.

Oh, and unfortunately, CG recently got hit by a car (accident) and had to go to the hospital for awhile. She's still there, but she gors on Hyrule.net via a laptop. We all wish her the best. :)

I haven't drawn in awhile (I know, disgraceful lol) but I've been really busy. So. Many. Projects. In. Grade. 8. 0_0

Well it's awesome to have ya back! =D Oh Noes, not again lol (haha yeah.. cheap pun. :embarrassed: )

Posted

*SCREAM* Oh Noes! I'd hug you but it'd it hurt! You're alive!(colors were banned T_T)

Posted

Oh my god! Oh Noes!!!!!! *hugs* Lol. xD I missed ya! You sure do visit the depths of hell often. :D XD

Well you didn't miss too too much, oher than tons of updates on Brawl, me making some more videos, me obtaining an obsession with The Phantom of the Opera 2004 film, then me trying to tone down my obsession a bit, more randomness ensuing among the forums, new members, I haven't finished your requested video because I wasn't sure if you still wanted it after you left, AND..... I seem to go on Hyrule.net hat a lot nowadays.

Oh, and unfortunately, CG recently got hit by a car (accident) and had to go to the hospital for awhile. She's still there, but she gors on Hyrule.net via a laptop. We all wish her the best. :)

I haven't drawn in awhile (I know, disgraceful lol) but I've been really busy. So. Many. Projects. In. Grade. 8. 0_0

Well it's awesome to have ya back! =D Oh Noes, not again lol (haha yeah.. cheap pun. :embarrassed: )

SARIAAAAAA!!!!! :D *uberhugglomp* I missed you! Heh, Nice to know I didnt miss out on TOO much. I've been checking the Dojo often too. (Sheik is back, WOOT! He's my second favorite character of all time. But Young Link comes first of course. ;D) I still want that video. xD I checked one mone awhile ago, and thought: 'STILL NOT DONE?! XD' then went on with other business.

CG got hit?! D: Boy, if it wanst an accident I woulda gone after the sucker who did it! But I guess if it wasnt intentional...their live can be spared. I hope she gets well soon. I must draw her something. xD My skills have improved muchly. And you need to draw. Doodle the Triforce on the back of your hand! That should be enough.

A very cheap pun indeed. xD

Posted

*SCREAM* Oh Noes! I'd hug you but it'd it hurt! You're alive!(colors were banned T_T)

CG! :D *hug* I missed you and your...CG-ness. xD

WHO GOT THE COLORS BANNED? D:

Posted

Oh Noes! DAMN I missed you!

(The colors were banned by the mods.)

Posted

For absolutely no reason apparent to this universe at all? D:

Posted

For absolutely no reason apparent to this universe at all? D:

Because SOME of them were hard to read. I don't know if you met Hyrule's Princess or not. She goes by Zelda.(My Best Friend[one of them], she's the one that told all'a ya that I got hit.)

Posted

Ohh. Then the bright colors should just disabled. ._.

MY LOGIC IS UNDENIALBE!

Posted

.....hello again?.....never met, least i dont think so.....so yeah O.o O.o O.o O.o

Posted (edited)

Well may I leave for a while...

Reason:

On Tehskeen I want to work with the N64 Homebrew emulator for Wii/GC I need to learn C++/C/VB for it (Always want to learn them (and PHP and Jave and JAVAScript)

So I mid in C++ and With school I may are less online (I already was last time maybe but yeah)

If I return I post it in this topic (and see my SIG ;) )

Cya Guys ;)

Army will take car of army tings I rule (may)

I will really miss you guys :(

Edited by Adr990 (see edit history)

Posted

Well may I leave for a while...

Reason:

On Tehskeen I want to work with the N64 Homebrew emulator for Wii/GC I need to learn C++/C/VB for it (Always want to learn them (and PHP and Jave and JAVAScript)

So I mid in C++ and With school I may are less online (I already was last time maybe but yeah)

If I return I post it in this topic (and see my SIG ;) )

Cya Guys ;)

ok cya adr990 =)

good luck :)

Posted

ok cya adr990 =)

good luck :)

Thanks ;)

Posted

ciao adios bye bye au revoir ^_^

Posted

*Waves*

Hey everyone, I'm new! :unsure:

I'd love to meet new people etc. I've already posted a bit, started new topics, etc...

I have a question though... is anyone here older than me? lol.. I'm 19, but it seems that most people are like, 13-16. It's not a problem. I joined my first forum when I was 13 and I've been there for 6 years... but I was just wondering :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

*Waves*

Hey everyone, I'm new! :unsure:

I'd love to meet new people etc. I've already posted a bit, started new topics, etc...

I have a question though... is anyone here older than me? lol.. I'm 19, but it seems that most people are like, 13-16. It's not a problem. I joined my first forum when I was 13 and I've been there for 6 years... but I was just wondering :embarrassed:

Kels is 23.

and Arrghzombies is 20

Edited by Lightly Dark Garo Master (see edit history)