User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

And I'm 1,005,409.

Posted

Ok, I'll be gone for a couple of days. I'm going skiing=)

Posted

I'll be in Washington DC for a few days for Japan Bowl, but I'll try to log on when I get Wi-Fi on my iPod at the hotel. Ittekima~su!

Posted

back=)

and c ya josh=)

Posted

I won't be back until tomorrow. Also, my friends from DA joined last night.

Posted

Guess who's back?

Yeah, me.

I guess it was time to come back, as I have more time now to be active in the forums.

The site has changed a lot, huh?

It's a lot better now.

So... yeah. It's good to be back.

Posted

Guess who's back?

Yeah, me.

I guess it was time to come back, as I have more time now to be active in the forums.

The site has changed a lot, huh?

It's a lot better now.

So... yeah. It's good to be back.

relean? :o

hello, i'm LDGM, you left 2 days after i joined which is quite upsetting, but i've come far as i'm now near approaching my 5000th post. :)

Posted

Its good to have you back Relean. It's been months since I've seen you last... :)

Posted

Ok I want to go back and helping with teh Hyrule Online,

I will still learn C++ with Hyrule Online after I don't know how long I will may leave for a while aging (that is unknown how long too xD)

So... I am back I guess xD :joy::D

Posted

Hello everyone. As most of you have already noticed, I have returned. I was afraid to come back at first, but then I started to miss you guys more and more as time passed. Day after day, Dustin or some other members (I won't say any names) pestered me to return to Hyrule.net. I told them that I had made a mistake and it just wouldn't be the same. Although I never posted, I kept my eyes on Hyrule.net. Waiting, watching. Eventually, users began to notice my presence. I received several comments from users to return. I was touched that some people actually missed me. I would have thought that so many of you would have just forgotten about me. Recently, Vivi Orunitia asked me to return(Thanks Vivi <3). I told her kindly that I would think about it. I thought long and hard. Obviously I made the right choice, as many of you are glad I am back.

Well, I may not post much, as I will be very busy with school and other things. But at least I will post sometimes.

People who asked me to come back:

Dustin

Sahaqiel

Kimmy

Vivi

Paddymac

And I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking of at the moment. (Maybe not)

Posted

I highly doubt anyone noticed (lol) but I was gone for about 3 days. I had a computer ban because I stayed up past my bedtime (when I was sick, and I have to go to bed early when I'm sick) watching the Junos (which were awesome, if I may add. xD)

So yeah, I'm back. Jeez, it's such an odd feeling coming home from school and going on Wii instead of the computer (I usually head to the computer once I get home from school.)

But, I can't say it wasn't enjoyable lol. I had:

-TV

-Movies

-Wii

-School

-Food

-Sleep

That's basically all I did lol. XD

Posted

XD

welcome back!

(you were PWNING me with Kirby! :fear: )

Posted

I am Gigalypuff, and a male.

I am just now a fan of Jigglypuff, and this is the closest Clor I can get of Jiggly Puff.

Posted

I am Gigalypuff, and a male.

I am just now a fan of Jigglypuff, and this is the closest Clor I can get of Jiggly Puff.

There a new rule were the post can't all be in color. Expecially hard to read colors like Dark green Where you have to highlight it. It strains eyes and is just annoying.

Posted

Technically I was away for a day and a half, 'cause I went to a waterpark over the weekend.

'Twas quite fun. ^^