Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

myHyrule, shopHyrule, Chat & Forum Problems

13 posts in this topic

Posted

myHyrule

myHyrule Beta is now open to anyone. If you would like to activate your free myHyrule account, just go to http://my.hyrule.net and sign in using your forum account login. Then just fill out the form to activate your account and get started with your free webpage, webspace, and email address (email coming soon) :D Oh, and I will be adding a directory soon so it's easier to find pages. I already made it so if you have a myHyrule account activated it links to your page from your profile stuff and when you post.

shopHyrule

Since we are going to be giving away a Wii soon and we no longer have Google ads to support us, we've launched a new service at http://shop.hyrule.net to help us afford that Wii. We will still be giving a Wii away, but sadly it is going to be much more financially difficult than expected. So if you are price comparing or looking for games, electronics, books, or anything really, see if shop.hyrule.net can help you find stuff. It might prove useful for you and it would support us at the same time, and we need that right now. :embarrassed:

Forum and Chat Problems

I didn't even realize that the chat has been down for a while now. I've fixed that though. Also the forums were down a lot today due to security permissions errors. I updated some passwords and messed up on updating the forum one so people were denied access to the forum section. Sorry guys! Thanks to the people who emailed me to let me know!

Also, what would you guys think about a thread where I post updates on what's going on behind the scenes of Hyrule?

Posted

Yeah, that'd be awesome, also, when i clicked my bookmark link to the forum, it wouldn't let me in, oh and about the chat room......... Is it in Java now?

Posted

I'm fine now in the forums, thanks dustin. :)

Posted

This site is getting better and better each day... Damn, talk about potential.

Posted

Where's the index on Edit? :o

Posted

Where's the index on Edit? :o

You may have deleted it. If so click create and type in index for the file to create. :)

Posted

You may have deleted it. If so click create and type in index for the file to create. :)

Still ain't workin'. By the way, about the Chat: Is the Guy named Link in there a Chatbot? 'Cause he's really wierd. :blink:

Posted

<_< Yes, he's a chatbot. I'm positive. Those things get on my nerves. So I always say that I will kill them. :D Is that against the rules? After all, he's not a real person.....

Posted

That's messed up. :P

Posted

Yeah, Link is a bot. If there is another person in there, he automatically leaves. He is just there for when you're alone to keep you company. I think I may hold some shedules chat sessions to help get people together to chat. I think that would be cool. :)

Posted

It would work best when members who like each other are in at the same time...Ganondorf333 and Deadric Lord don't like each other for some reason, so putting them in at the same time would be a bad idea... :rolleyes:

Posted

Actually, he doesn't like me for some reason. I have no clue why. I still have no problem with this site's community, though. :D

Posted

I think I don't have problems with anyone, unless someone secretly hates me... :unsure: