Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why god, why must it always happen to me!!!!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Well it's happened again folks, another TV show I watch two in fact have been cancelled. Every week i watched these shows like gospel ever since they started and bammo there they go. so lets take a minute to mourn them.

fond%20ecran%20dead%20zone.jpg800px-The_4400_2006.jpg

if you are unfamiliar with these two great shows,

The Dead Zone is based on the book by Stephen King about a man named Johnny Smith who after awaking from a coma that lasted several years the merest touch allows him to see things that happened or will happen. Using his ability he saves people both friends and strangers and maybe even the entire world.

The 4400 is about 4400 people from various walks of life and various times who, some missing for years return from deep space in a beam of light. What first looks like aliens turns out to be people from the future changing them at the celular level giving them amazing powers to prevent some future catastrophy.

Both of these shows ended on cliffhangers at the end of last season and we will never know what wil happen unless they give them series finales, hopefully movies

So please do your part by going here

Save The Dead Zone entry at GMAN's Blog

Save the 4400

Posted

..Shouldn't this be in 'Rants and Raves'?

Posted

This is entertaining! kidding I liked both of those shows I think they should make season finales for both and not just stop them that's just wrong!

Posted

..Shouldn't this be in 'Rants and Raves'?

it probably should.

Where's GM when we need him? :cry::unsure:

Posted

this belongs in rants and raves

Posted

it probably should.

Where's GM when we need him? :cry::unsure:

garo master is GM as well. :cry:

Posted

Blame the writer's strike. If it doesn't end soon. We might not have Heroes or The Office and many other shows. >:o

Posted

:unsure:

Moved over to R&R.

Posted

Same thing happened to me concerning the show "Carnivale". Made me pissed as hell.

Posted

I remember when this one show Surface was cancelled. Pissed me off for a week

Posted

i jsut hate the writers strike...took heroes off the season before the season was over

Posted

They were OK shows and stuff, but I'm madder at Bionic Women. It was kinda a dumb show but it was the only things on on Wednesdays. They canceled it without even so much as telling us...IT MAKES HE REALLY MAD! :evil:

Posted

i jsut hate the writers strike...took heroes off the season before the season was over

ugh.... not that it was that great of a season, but come on, how much better could it have been with the full 20-some episodes? They ended it really well, and tied up a lot of loose ends... but come on! They completely cut out their original idea for Volume Three (which was supposed to take up the second half of season 2). V1 was Genesis, V2 was Generations, V3 was supposed to be Exodus and THEN V4 was going to be Villains. But instead they had to completely cut out Exodus. Just from the name, it sounds cool. Dammit! What was that idea supposed to be?!

BUT not to say that I don't support the WGA. Writers don't receive any cut from the DVD sales and that's a huge burn for them. Especially considering how important writers are to the entire creation of a show or movie. I mean come on... Heroes simply would not be if it weren't for the writers that made that show so amazing.

I hope the writers get what they deserve, and I mean that in a good way. This strike proves how important they are to everything on tv and at the movies we enjoy so much. They deserve better