Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is this happening to anyone else?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

yes, won't let me send rupees to people, is anyone else having this problem?

Posted

yes, won't let me send rupees to people, is anyone else having this problem?

When you type in the amount of rupees you want to send, just type in the number, don't write the word, 'rupees' after it. I've made that mistake before lol. :embarrassed:

If that's not the case, then I can't help ya, sorry.

Posted

It works.

Posted

well, when i go to do it, when i type the amount of rupees to send, it takes me back the the home page.

Posted

well, when i go to do it, when i type the amount of rupees to send, it takes me back the the home page.

Do you type in the amount, type in the message, and click Transfer rupees? Besdies, I think that's whats supposed to happen. Do the rupee transer, then check to see if the rupees were sent.It'll be at the corner of the homepage. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to take you back to the homepage..

Posted

no. when i click to type in the amount of rupees, not send rupees, but the box to type the number of rupees, it takes me back to the home page. and i've also been able to send rupees before, but now it won't let me.

Posted

no. when i click to type in the amount of rupees, not send rupees, but the box to type the number of rupees, it takes me back to the home page. and i've also been able to send rupees before, but now it won't let me.

Oh.. hmm.. I don't know then.

Maybe your computer's been on too long. If so, turn it off for awhile.

Posted

no, i'm using the computer that's only on for about half an hour each week. so it can't be that, and besides, it's doing this on all 3 of my computers.