Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

people suck

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Life seems like it is fantastic and then it comes back and bites you in the @SS

im sick of people telling me what i cant do.

evrones telling me i cant write im not good

i cant act cause i suck

my friend even said. were not saying you shouldnt do things we just dont want you to try them because your going to get shot down.

no one thiks im going to make it or be able to do anything

i get depressed for no real reason now and just stop eating i bearly even thing most of the time now.

evrone is leaving me for bigger and better things and they dont want me anymore

my best friend that i liked more then a friend tottaly left me he dosnt want anything to do with me anymore and i really like him...

golly im depressed

Posted

Then do what your signature says, it might make ya feel better! ^_^

But seriously, I think your friends are just looking out for you, even though it sounds a bit ridiculous. You can't be bad at everything. Take me for example, I totally sucked at making videos and drawing. I kept practising and practising, and eventually got better (much better.) Of course, it helps to have friends who cheer you on, but if you have friends like those, then do it secretly. I draw in my room all the time in my skecthbook, and my parents usually think I'm asleep in bed, as I'm quietly getting better and drawing manga style.

Listen, this issue is no reason to have a lack of appetite or getting depressed. Hum a happy tune, and take some advice. :)

Also, if you're trying out all this stuff that you aren't too good at, keep trying other stuff. Me? I can't act, and I have huge stage fright, and sports and me don't go so well, but that doesn't mean I give up on them. I only gave them u[p because I didnt want to do them. If you want to act, practise acting. If you want to draw, practise sketching.

Posted

People to suck.

They suck air.

They suck a variety of beverages through straws.

They even suck the Earth's natural resource's and other's spirits. D;

But don't let that get you down. Just improve yourself and such. =O

Sahaqiel

Posted

Then do what your signature says, it might make ya feel better! ^_^

But seriously, I think your friends are just looking out for you, even though it sounds a bit ridiculous. You can't be bad at everything. Take me for example, I totally sucked at making videos and drawing. I kept practising and practising, and eventually got better (much better.) Of course, it helps to have friends who cheer you on, but if you have friends like those, then do it secretly. I draw in my room all the time in my skecthbook, and my parents usually think I'm asleep in bed, as I'm quietly getting better and drawing manga style.

Listen, this issue is no reason to have a lack of appetite or getting depressed. Hum a happy tune, and take some advice. :)

Also, if you're trying out all this stuff that you aren't too good at, keep trying other stuff. Me? I can't act, and I have huge stage fright, and sports and me don't go so well, but that doesn't mean I give up on them. I only gave them u[p because I didnt want to do them. If you want to act, practise acting. If you want to draw, practise sketching.

Thanks i do try i dont listen to them its just kinda like whats the point if ya know everone thinks you suck...

Posted

Some people always put others down. If some one says something is impossible, they say it because they think it is unachievable, or think you are not able to do something. With some things, its possible to prove them wrong and then you earn the right to laugh in their faces.

Dont let other people drag you down.

Posted

Good point, Zuzu.

However, if you're ever the negative person and they retort that anything is possible,

Tell them to slam a revolving door. =D

'Tis fun, I assure you.

Sahaqiel

Posted

haha thanks!

ppl are just lame i have never really had a friend for over a year no matter how hard i try to keep them they alwyas leave.

i just dont think i know what im doing most of the time to.

i dont know what im good at or what i want to do.

all i know is i want to do somthing

Posted

Life seems like it is fantastic and then it comes back and bites you in the @SS

im sick of people telling me what i cant do.

evrones telling me i cant write im not good

i cant act cause i suck

my friend even said. were not saying you shouldnt do things we just dont want you to try them because your going to get shot down.

no one thiks im going to make it or be able to do anything

i get depressed for no real reason now and just stop eating i bearly even thing most of the time now.

evrone is leaving me for bigger and better things and they dont want me anymore

my best friend that i liked more then a friend tottaly left me he dosnt want anything to do with me anymore and i really like him...

golly im depressed

I hear ya, man. Considering this post, I think you are going through puberty. A time of mixed emotions, responsibilities, anger, happiness, mood swings, etc.

Let me tell ya, it was a HECHUVA ride for me.

Ya just gotta hang in there, buddy. Life can seem like it sucks, but that's untrue, because the current state of our time can't predict the future. Maybe in the near or far future they can, but not right now.

Posted

What everyone has said is quite true, quite true indeed.

You just going through a rough patch here, don't worry about it! Friends that leave you aren't really friends at all.

I doubt that you're aren't any good at anything. I bet you can write, and you can act. Don't go all depressed and stop eating.

It's bad for the soul. :unsure: I'm just kidding. But seriously, don't go towards depression. It's a terrible place.

Posted

Depression is like a warm blanket with razors in it. D:

It may seem to make you more content with things understanding that everyone is automatically something in their life, but it's actually hurting you. (I accidentally ripped open my finger with a razor... Didn't hurt at all, but I bled up a storm and my finger went cold. D; Bandages for the win!) Love your fellow people, even if they severely piss you off.

'Tis a motto of mine.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I concur with that motto.

One the bright side:

WOO!!!! First week of school, here I come!!!!! This is going to be pwnage. I can see it now. We'll start off the year reviewing everythign, yadda yadda yadda, do new stuff, yadda, Marlon calling my "MJ" or "Jackson". (Seeing as I am Michael Stanford, or Max Stan. ) (<- made by moi.) yadda yadda yadda talk about wheather...yadda yadda...do homeowrk...yadda...play games...yadda...talk with Robert Milne A.K.A. War_Link, yadda yadda, go to bed, yadda, repeat cycle.

Then comes high school.

schedule: TBD

Posted

Depression is like a warm blanket with razors in it. D:

It may seem to make you more content with things understanding that everyone is automatically something in their life, but it's actually hurting you. (I accidentally ripped open my finger with a razor... Didn't hurt at all, but I bled up a storm and my finger went cold. D; Bandages for the win!) Love your fellow people, even if they severely piss you off.

'Tis a motto of mine.

Sahaqiel

LOL!

OMG sahaqiel i love you

XD

(in a non creepy sorta a way)

Posted

Wee!

*Is loved*

My razor wound tingles. :3

Sahaqiel