Everything V.S. Everything

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, How about this.

A giant black hole 45,000,000 lightyears away explodes, altering the space/time continuum creating a bridge between every dimention, time, and location in existence. Then the crazy part happens, fictional characters become real, and they start fighting real people. Master cheif, Emril Lagassi, and Optimus Prime get into a fist fight on the top of the Grand Canyon( I know it's a canyon but when Emril punches a transformer... I mean come on! there can be a top of the canyon then, right?!) While two million miles away Chuck Norris and Jamie Hyneman(the guy from Mythbusters) defend San Fransisco with three AK-47s and a twinkie, againt 7,000,000 Oompa-loompas with chocolate egg-beaters. When my next door neighbor, Bob, takes over the newly formed Canadia by smashing a baritone saxiphone with his eye-lid.

Thats insane

And people thought I had Issues...

Oh wait I do!

*runs in circles and hits a triangle.

Posted

Oh wait I do!

*runs in circles and hits a triangle.

He doesn't have issues, hes just plain funny.

Anyway,

Your neighbor, Bob goes and helps Chuck Norris, and Jamie, (I love mythbusters! And How its made.) With a corn-cob pipe in his mouth. Elsewhere...

Link, and Fox McCloud are fighting Vezon, and Fenraak on a GIANT trampoline. So, Fenraak jumps up, bounces on the Trampoline, and Hits Link, but He doesn't fall. Then, Zelda jumps, and hits Vezon with Dins fire, and he almost dies. Fenraak, weak and hurt, grabs Vezon, and runs away, and Link, Zelda, and Fox make a camp. Then out of nowhere, Jamie, Bob, and Chuck Jump into the camp. They get ready for bed, when Jamie hears a familiar voice. "Hey, Hey! Jamie!" Jamie looks around, and to see, Adam Savage, and Tory, Grant, and Kari, the other Mythbusters, all with Buster, their Mythbuster, dummy. They all set up camp for the night. While elsewhere... again...

Master Chief, Optimus Prime, And Emril, all look at the predator, that is right next to them. Master Chief shoots him, and throws Plasma Grenades at him. Emril, hits him, with a little, BAM! BAM! BAM! And a little garlic. And Optimus, punches the Predator, and then throws him over the horison. And they find Link, and the Gang, and camp out. Elsewhere... AGAIN!!!...

Scooby and the gang, beat the creeper with giant fish foods. Then Shaggy runs, and gets an AK-47 for himself, a Basooka for Fred, a bag of mines for Velma, and A Lanser(those chainsaw/guns from Gears of war,) for Daphne, and they all fight their arch rivals, the Care bears!!!!!!

Posted

ROFL.

Then Jack Sparrow and the leader from 300, Spiderman, Doc Ock, The blue meanie, and every single last power ranger....

Died, because of lack of....

Posted

Hot dogs.

Posted

Thats messed up.

but at least you read all of it :cry:

OH! and this is my 100th post woo! :joy:

Posted

Thats messed up.

but at least you read all of it :cry:

OH! and this is my 100th post woo! :joy:

Congrats on teh 100th post.

Anyway, a giant meteorite hits a redwood tree in the north pole. Then Mike Rowe gets a pig and beats Patrick Star with him. Then, He runs and to find Ash Ketchum with a GIANT block of tofu, and a Charizard, and also a monkey. Mike Rowe, and Ash beat up each other because its a Dirty job. Then Solid Snake comes and Beats Ash with the :wacko: smiley. Then they all join forces, Mike Rowe, Solid Snake, and Ash Ketchum all blow up mars, then Marvin the Martian blows up a twinkie factory creating a nuclear winter that...

Posted

Congrats on teh 100th post.

Anyway, a giant meteorite hits a redwood tree in the north pole. Then Mike Rowe gets a pig and beats Patrick Star with him. Then, He runs and to find Ash Ketchum with a GIANT block of tofu, and a Charizard, and also a monkey. Mike Rowe, and Ash beat up each other because its a Dirty job. Then Solid Snake comes and Beats Ash with the :wacko: smiley. Then they all join forces, Mike Rowe, Solid Snake, and Ash Ketchum all blow up mars, then Marvin the Martian blows up a twinkie factory creating a nuclear winter that...

puts chernobyl to shame, for then the texas bus driver society, decide to design business cards, which have smiley faces on to make their clents feel safe, when actually.....