Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The war on OoT

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I just highly doubt that boy actually reads the texts in the games. He didn't even know what "The City in the Sky" was called and he says that he's beaten TP 5 times. Its not that hard.

Posted

... Everyone's entitled to their opinion, true, but this guy's points are really invalid. "You can only use your bow on Epona".

Dude, can't use much else on her. Try slashing at things that you know are going to be on the ground. Bombs would be difficult. Hookshot would leave Epona running at nothing, leaving Link behind. And last I checked, it's really hard to swing your sword underwater, water also wrecks bows, and bombs can't work that well underwater AT ALL. Navi was like that because of the limitations of the time.

And getting lost? It's an adventure game, you're supposed to explore and find out things. Though I do think the bottling of the blue fire was very confusing. And I like the game, and only beat it once.

Storyline was actually pretty awesome. And technically, it wasn't going to the future. He was in the actual present.

Also, he is really stupid with the items for MM... You not only got bow upgrades, you got other items like the hookshot.

(By the way, they didn't take out parrying in TP, they built upon it and implemented it into anything. Link even had the same attacks from WW)

... OoT was for a 64-bit system, wtf. Wow, it's supposed to surpass a game's graphics from a much superior system years later.

Brawl is indeed going to be on top, though.

Overall, his points are invalid. Like, all of them.

Sahaqiel

Posted

W00T!!! GO BRAWL!!!!!

In my view, If they keep the awesomeness up, that game is going to PWN EVERY SINGLE GAME MADE BEFORE IT. Or at the very least, hang with the bigs, as they say.

Posted

I'd actually say that Brawl has a good chance of beating OoT too.