Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Complete and Utter RETAREDNESS!

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I'm trying to get on my wii to add codes to my adress book, right? Well the stupid hand won't show up no matter how much or where I move the dang remote! I've been trying to get it for about half an hour! I know it has connection because the buttons still work the the +, -, and home button, but the DANG HAND WON'T SHOW UP! I just had to get this out before I screamed and the police came because I scream very loudly!

Posted

well, is the sensor bar working? or is it even plugged in? and if it is, the wii mote is probably broken. the sensor bit anyway.

Posted

Yes, but how can it be broken if:

1. It worked today at 5AM

2. The buttons work

3. I JUST GOT IT FOR CHRISTMAS!

AUGH!

Posted

then i hope for your sake you didn't throw away the warranty. but, usually, the warranty makes people go crazy... :unsure:

Posted

I have all the papers as long as my mom didn't throw it away. But, I'm pretty sure I was the only one throwing Wii stuff away...

Posted

You sure its plugged in? Try scooting back.

Posted

That's not working either! :cry: The first Thing I did when I started was make sure eveything was plugged in and no cords were messed up. (I have a cat)

Posted

That's not working either! :cry: The first Thing I did when I started was make sure eveything was plugged in and no cords were messed up. (I have a cat)

Hmm... did you try the red button on your Wii console to try to connect the Remote? That's happened to me before.

Otherwise, I don't know what else to tell ya.

Btw, when you point the Wii Remote at the screen, are any of the blue squares lit on the bottom of the Wii Remote? If not, then connect it with the red button on the front of your Wii.

Posted

Are the batteries in the remote dead?

Posted

Yeah, I'll try it again. I am seriously ready to cry right now...I'm over emotional about stuff.

EDIT: It's still not working and I know it's not the batteries because I have rechargeable and I just took it off the charger. IT DOESN'T WORK WITH EITHER REMOTE! I"M GOING CRAZY!

Posted

It sounds like a problem with the sensor bar. All of the buttons work?

I doubt you'll have to get a new wii. Just a new sensor bar is all.

Posted

*sigh* I hope Shada didn't do anything...Im gonna go have my mom or dad(mostly likely my mom) come up and look at it...

Posted

Ok, I'm trying to get on my wii to add codes to my adress book, right? Well the stupid hand won't show up no matter how much or where I move the dang remote! I've been trying to get it for about half an hour! I know it has connection because the buttons still work the the +, -, and home button, but the DANG HAND WON'T SHOW UP! I just had to get this out before I screamed and the police came because I scream very loudly!

Add to the fact hat I pretended to shoot her Wii Remote.....

In all seriousness, just get a darned Wireless Sensor bar. UNLESS you don't have enough money. Me, I have like, 200 n' something to 300 bucks (possibly more)

How do I do it? I just save. I just save money. It's THAT simple.

Posted

Add to the fact hat I pretended to shoot her Wii Remote.....

In all seriousness, just get a darned Wireless Sensor bar. UNLESS you don't have enough money. Me, I have like, 200 n' something to 300 bucks (possibly more)

How do I do it? I just save. I just save money. It's THAT simple.

The bitterness in you is starting to show again. The power of God compels you.

Posted

Correction: It's the power of CHRIST compels you.

Close enough.

Anyway, that sucks. If that was me I'd be like: "STUPID DARNED CAT!!!!!"

Not that I hate cats. Except the ones who attack you...... :unsure: