Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A little help from my peeps!!!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I am a devout Zelda fan and have been for years. But one thing is first and foremost in my heart and that is the world of Marvel Comics specifically Spider-Man. My sketch books are full of pics of Spider-Man and characters based on Spider-Man and his villians. This one is my latest he's based on Spider-Man with a different back story. when Taylor was 11 he and his parents went on a cruse, they docked off the coast of chile and took a tour of old ruins that were recently discovered. He became seperated from his parents and discovered a hidden chamber. While looking for a way out a skeleton of a priest came to life and attacked him bransing him with the symbol of their ancient goddess Arania. He spoke in an ancient language but Taylor somehow knew what he was saying he said "Not yet, to young but soon!" Five years later he discovered that what his parents and doctors told him didn't happen had actually happened when he began to exibit spider like powers including increased strength, agility, stealth, sences and two fangs that would appear from his gums dripping with venom and the ability to stick to and climb up walls. He decided to become a super hero and modeled himself on his childhood hero Spider-Man.

The problem I have is what to call him. I told you the backstory in the hopes that the users here can help with a cool spider like super hero name. So any ideas?

post-4364-1199242290_thumb.jpg

Posted

Silent Spider?

Spider-Stalker?

Dark-Web?

Black-Web?

Posted

Night Spider? :embarrassed:

Posted

Spiderman 2.0???

Spiderdude???

Posted

Silent Spider?

Spider-Stalker?

Dark-Web?

Black-Web?

Dark-Web, that is awesome and perfect. It doesn't make him sound evil does it?

In his story in which i'm writing he teams up with Spider-Man to stop Arania from returning and taking over the world.

Posted

It makes him sound kinda evil to me... but it's your chioce. :biggrin: I can't wait to read it. :D

Posted

piederman>dark web

dark web>spiderman

piederman>spiderman

Posted

Lemme guess. Piederman: "With great power, comes great pie." Or "With great pie, comes great responsibility." Hahaha, Piederman.

Posted

One more pun here "Piederman Piederman he can do whatever a pie can do. Smell real good and can fill you up." Wow that came from the top of my head. :unsure:

Posted

One more pun here "Piederman Piederman he can do whatever a pie can do. Smell real good and can fill you up." Wow that came from the top of my head. :unsure:

he has the powers of topping, filling and crust!

Lemme guess. Piederman: "With great power, comes great pie." Or "With great pie, comes great responsibility." Hahaha, Piederman.

i prefer with great power comes great pie, sounds funnier.

those are both funny though.

Posted

teh