Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wind Waker Ghost house

8 posts in this topic

Posted

In WW, there is a strange beta ghost house that it nearly impossible to get on and will kill you if you step on it. For the full story, go to: "Beta".

Those who've seen it, what do you think it was used for? I think it might've been used as an extra, an easter egg, or some madman's mindless game.

What about you guys?

Posted

In WW, there is a strange beta ghost house that it nearly impossible to get on and will kill you if you step on it. For the full story, go to: "Beta".

Those who've seen it, what do you think it was used for? I think it might've been used as an extra, an easter egg, or some madman's mindless game.

What about you guys?

the beta white ghost house.

the location and shape of it reminds me of the private cabana, however when you try to open the door it's locked.

it could be a second cabana prehaps?

Posted

Link doesn't necessarily die, he just does his falling-to-my-death-scream while just standing on the steps. He's then teleported back to the other side of the lake.

Posted

maybe they intended it to be that way. it could have been a magical thing, and inside was something that teleported you to a dungeun that was taken out. or possibly a mini-quest. Or even a stronghold to get an item. the possibilitys are endless.

Posted

Then keep speculating.

Posted

It isn't very far into production. I imagine it may of just been for fun.

Posted

It's has a pool of water, right?

Well, I imagine it was part of that one island with all of that water in a pool, where one of the trees that needed reviving was.

Posted

Thats possible.