Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My life.... got even worse T_T

6 posts in this topic

Posted

*sigh*

Yup. That's right, kiddos. My life got even worse... T_T

I... got kicked out of my bass case, and now I have to live in a box. I'm so poor, I have to wear Mc Donalds bags for clothes now. How did I acquire a computer with internet, you ask? Well, it was a gift from my beloved Forte, who recently died. I use it in wireless internet cafe's. It's fun. :D :D :D I watch Digimon every Tuesday.

ANYWAY, to make matters worse... I can't eat the black slush you find in parking lots anymore.... Peter made me get braces. So, to get back at him, I super-glued my eyes shut... now... I have BROCK-O-VISION!!! It's really nice. The chicks dig it. Only... the problem is, I turned into a girl. *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN~*

Oh, I also FINALLY aged to two. The spell is wearing off because poor Forte (My Finance) died. She helped me get beer from my fridge, you know. Although... that's all in the past. Now Peter does that stuff for me. I've decided that since I'm a girl now, I'm going to get married to Peter. He's a really good guy, you know. He can knit AND crochet! He is also a totally awesome roller-skater!

Lately, I have taken a great liking to jewelry. Is it normal for a girl to like jewelry? I thought girls liked going to church and stuff like that.... I can't fit the diamond Pater gave me in my mouth and.... it sucks. I also really like apples now, too. I guess it's because I now have teeth.... I'm a MASTER Chef, you know. Like, for example, did you know that if you mix the green snow and the yellow snow it tastes like ketchup? Red crayons also taste like tomatoes... you should eating one sometime, it's really good and extremely healthy. Also, did you know that they make Toilet Paper in colors? I was AMAZED when I first set eyes on it. There's green, blue, and pink. I'm dead serious. Forte used to work at Walmart, so I know it's true. I even have some green Toilet Paper in my box.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Peter said I was a low-life who had a creepy obsession with Tingle, so he forced me to take up Bagpipes. It's really fun, once you get used to the fact that it sounds like dying cats. He also made me take up Ballroom Dancing. I hate it. Everyone is taller then me. I also have to wear a rrreeeaaalllyyy poofy dress that I can't walk in. It's red.... Forte's color... *cries*

Anyway, I have to get going now. Any tips for me?

~Yummymii, the coolest cat in town.

Posted

That one was even longer.

Posted

*sigh*

Yup. That's right, kiddos. My life got even worse... T_T

I... got kicked out of my bass case, and now I have to live in a box. I'm so poor, I have to wear Mc Donalds bags for clothes now. How did I acquire a computer with internet, you ask? Well, it was a gift from my beloved Forte, who recently died. I use it in wireless internet cafe's. It's fun. :D :D :D I watch Digimon every Tuesday.

ANYWAY, to make matters worse... I can't eat the black slush you find in parking lots anymore.... Peter made me get braces. So, to get back at him, I super-glued my eyes shut... now... I have BROCK-O-VISION!!! It's really nice. The chicks dig it. Only... the problem is, I turned into a girl. *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN~*

Oh, I also FINALLY aged to two. The spell is wearing off because poor Forte (My Finance) died. She helped me get beer from my fridge, you know. Although... that's all in the past. Now Peter does that stuff for me. I've decided that since I'm a girl now, I'm going to get married to Peter. He's a really good guy, you know. He can knit AND crochet! He is also a totally awesome roller-skater!

Lately, I have taken a great liking to jewelry. Is it normal for a girl to like jewelry? I thought girls liked going to church and stuff like that.... I can't fit the diamond Pater gave me in my mouth and.... it sucks. I also really like apples now, too. I guess it's because I now have teeth.... I'm a MASTER Chef, you know. Like, for example, did you know that if you mix the green snow and the yellow snow it tastes like ketchup? Red crayons also taste like tomatoes... you should eating one sometime, it's really good and extremely healthy. Also, did you know that they make Toilet Paper in colors? I was AMAZED when I first set eyes on it. There's green, blue, and pink. I'm dead serious. Forte used to work at Walmart, so I know it's true. I even have some green Toilet Paper in my box.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Peter said I was a low-life who had a creepy obsession with Tingle, so he forced me to take up Bagpipes. It's really fun, once you get used to the fact that it sounds like dying cats. He also made me take up Ballroom Dancing. I hate it. Everyone is taller then me. I also have to wear a rrreeeaaalllyyy poofy dress that I can't walk in. It's red.... Forte's color... *cries*

Anyway, I have to get going now. Any tips for me?

~Yummymii, the coolest cat in town.

once again rants and raves is being treated like a role playing forum.

Posted

What do you need tips for? Sounds like everything is going great. . .:mellow:

Posted

Yet another fictional story... I really find it hard to belive how Forte "died," but if forte really died, who put up the, "This person is dead. -Hyrule.net" thing on her profile, after what you and she says that she "died", if she is the only one that knows her password??? The prank you and Forte are trying to pull on us isn't working on us. We are not stupid.

Posted

yeah, we got the picture the first time

locky

:moderated: