Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess Beta Creature index

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hullo! I've compiled a little collection of beta creatures that didn't quite make it into the final version of Twilight Princess.

betato4.png

Enlarged pic

Left to right: Unknown creature obviously related to the Gohma family, beta Poe, which had a more puppet-like look, Skulltula with the ability to ensnare Link in a web, "Enigma", Unknown giant-creature, assumed friendly by Beta trailer videos, Slugula, Enigma again, Armos Titan, "Goron Golem", which was a giant made of Gorons, (Understandably taken out because it seemed to have difficulty hitting you...) the Unknown Giant again in better view, unknown armored creature.

Credits to the following videos:

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5 (Most important)

WARNING: Last video may come as a shock. Possible future Zelda project.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Awesome topic! :D

The Goron is the strangest. Where would that of fit into the story? Lol.

And I think that your "unknown armored creature" is a Moblin.

Posted

Nope, it's an original creature. Fish-shaped grinning head unseen anywhere else.

Sahaqiel

Posted

i think the giant spider was the boss of that one temple with the dominion rod... :unsure:

don't they look similar?

Posted

Nope, it's an original creature. Fish-shaped grinning head unseen anywhere else.

Sahaqiel

You sure? He's got hooves and a lil' pig tail. Maybe a more realistic TWW one? I don't know. Maybe your right.

Posted

Sahaqiel

I think I know what it is. In Phantom Hourglass there's these big fish people-- Head of a fish, body of a man. They carry these big swords and shields and wear armor.

ZoraWarrior.gif

Posted

Yeah. Moblin's teeth aren't that pronounced either.

And you mean Armogohma? Yeah, I said it was obviously related to the Gohmas. It's not Armogohma though. No armor. It's just a regular Gohma, possibly.

But thing is, it chased Link around and there were no points of escape in the trailer.

Why, Nintendo? Why take out all the beta stuff?

Sahaqiel

Posted

because they don't work/aren't very good/don't fit/cause bugs. There are lots of reasons, who's to say any of them would've added anything to the game?

The first IS armogohma, but the way you fight it was changed. Enigma is also the original model for the twilight creatures.

also, @ the last video XD someone's been messing with character models. That is now the Zelda Rickroll :P

Posted

im sad to say that im ok with the last video

Posted

Video 5: Thanks, thanks very much... :unsure:

Posted

why is it that at the begining of the 5th video, i think they say "I like Sausage"?

Posted

I have nothing to say but...

ROFL.

Sahaqiel

Posted

ROFL.

"I like Sausage."

:lol: