Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why is everyone getting so heated????

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Ive noticed you guys let these two get to you. dude they're just two random pppl you'll never meet.

In fact, most of you live outside the US and they live in it. The less you let them get to you, the less fun it will be for them. then they will stop. thats how people work.

Posted

Ive noticed you guys let these two get to you. dude they're just two random pppl you'll never meet.

In fact, most of you live outside the US and they live in it. The less you let them get to you, the less fun it will be for them. then they will stop. thats how people work.

Honestly, I don't think they care so much about it getting to us. They just pop up every so often and post crap. Even if we act like it doesn't get to us, I'm sure they'll do it anyways just for the entertainment between themselves.

And hey, they brought it upon themselves. And where we live has nothing to do with this. xD Unless someone knows them in real person.

Posted

Honestly, I don't think they care so much about it getting to us. They just pop up every so often and post crap. Even if we act like it doesn't get to us, I'm sure they'll do it anyways just for the entertainment between themselves.

And hey, they brought it upon themselves. And where we live has nothing to do with this. xD Unless someone knows them in real person.

Saria, ive noticed your one of the few who doesnt really let it get to you. you seem to stay calmer than the rest. And thats what Im talking about. None of you will ever know each other in real life (except linkrkool and malon) so it means NOTHING. Its just a website. In fact, I myself an a member of a sports forum on cbssportsline. on these forums, there are thousands of people who make it their lives to post nonsense like "Brett favre fed his family tablescraps and dog food after hurricane katrina" and whatnot. you just ignore them, and continue on with your rational conversation. But at the same time, Not all threads on there are about sports. allow people to have their fun. not everything has to be perfect. its a football board and there are threads about politics, or movies, or video games or w/e.

Posted

Saria, ive noticed your one of the few who doesnt really let it get to you. you seem to stay calmer than the rest. And thats what Im talking about. None of you will ever know each other in real life (except linkrkool and malon) so it means NOTHING. Its just a website. In fact, I myself an a member of a sports forum on cbssportsline. on these forums, there are thousands of people who make it their lives to post nonsense like "Brett favre fed his family tablescraps and dog food after hurricane katrina" and whatnot. you just ignore them, and continue on with your rational conversation. But at the same time, Not all threads on there are about sports. allow people to have their fun. not everything has to be perfect. its a football board and there are threads about politics, or movies, or video games or w/e.

And yet your complaining to us. Your making a complaint about complaining.

Some of us do know each other in real life. :unsure:

Posted

Um.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

Have a nice day spamming the hell out of an inactive forum.

It'll land you a huge ban, I assure you.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Oh, as a last point, yours and Linkrkool's IP is identical except the last two digits.

Perhaps another computer? Don't make multiple accounts. Anyways, we don't like Malon and Linkrkool because they enjoy pissing others off like this.

Ever think of that?

Locked topic. End of story.

Sahaqiel