*Sigh* ...

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Heck! You're supposed to even start thinking about this at this age?

I'm twelve, and I don't even bother at this point. I guess there's nothing to bother with, considering I've been in an all-girls class for that past few years. And I'm going to an all-girls highschool.

Anyway, I'm with Crusnik on this one. I think I know enough, having four older brothers and sister who are now over twenty in age.

Good luck anyway.

Oh, and I see LeonChan is back.

Posted

What Crusnik said may be true, but its still nice to have someone who cares about you as much a you care about them.

Love can hurt, a lot, but I'm sure you'll find someone. You're one of the sweetest girls that I've ever met, Saria-Kokiri, and I'm sure you'll find a great guy.

Just keep your head high and be patient. You won't be disappointed. ^_^

Posted

I'm getting advice from all of this, too, lol. I guess we can't let it get to us, huh, Saria? We just have to keep our heads held high and walk on, ignore it, and it'll come when we least expect it. :biggrin: It reminds me of a saying we have in my house, "You can't find anything if you're looking for it." I've always thought about objects when I thinkl of it, but I realise, it applies to this, too.

Posted

I'm getting advice from all of this, too, lol. I guess we can't let it get to us, huh, Saria?

Heh, I guess you're right CG. :embarrassed: And thanks a bunch guys, I feel a little better now, and I just won't focus on it for awhile.

Movie making always takes things off my mind. xD

But seriously, thanks a bunch Sahaqiel, CG, HF, Crusnik, GM, Oni_Link49, Link Player, Na Riknia, GL, Rabid MCR Fanatic, Zoe, LeonChan, Zuzu, and Jikklop, you guys are all awesome! :)

Also Zoe and CG, wow, those quotes were really nice. Thanks so much. :)

Posted

Heh, I guess you're right CG. :embarrassed: And thanks a bunch guys, I feel a little better now, and I just won't focus on it for awhile.

Movie making always takes things off my mind. xD

But seriously, thanks a bunch Sahaqiel, CG, HF, Crusnik, GM, Oni_Link49, Link Player, Na Riknia, GL, Rabid MCR Fanatic, Zoe, LeonChan, Zuzu, and Jikklop, you guys are all awesome! :)

Also Zoe and CG, wow, those quotes were really nice. Thanks so much. :)

You're welcome! :D Yay! I'm helpful! :joy:

Posted

I gots the same problem. =O

Loneliness is just a horrible thing to have. I experience this a lot, and I just put on a facade to mask it, really.

I've never had a girlfriend, but I'm hideous, so it's understandable. =O

That was a horrid thing for that person to do though. And the guy you liked seemed like a jerk...

Sahaqiel

loneliness shouldn't be a problem when friends are around.

Posted

In the words of a random goron in castletown that only says this when you were a surtain mask in OoT "Gee I don't know what to say." XD I memerized it when I was running around castletown because I was stuck. :embarrassed:

Posted

aWw Saira.. *pats back* its ok.. u no iv got a girlfriend, nd u no, itz gr8. But she came to me at the right moment. Yur right moment just hasnt come yet.

Jst dunt think bout it, play sum v games, 'll take yur mind off it.

-Michael :)

Posted

U no iv got a girlfriend, nd u no, itz gr8.

... I don't think that helped very much.

Posted

... I don't think that helped very much.

I dint meen it like that, she noes me in person and she knos I got a girlfriend, I was jst getting the fact across that a special some1'll come along fer her at one point, it's just not the opportune moment for her yet. Stuff like this takes time (I shood no). Hope she duznt take it personally.. :cry:

So yeah, I didnt meen it like tat, sorry. :cry:

Posted

I dint meen it like that, she noes me in person and she knos I got a girlfriend, I was jst getting the fact across that a special some1'll come along fer her at one point, it's just not the opportune moment for her yet. Stuff like this takes time (I shood no). Hope she duznt take it personally.. :cry:

So yeah, I didnt meen it like tat, sorry. :cry:

Oh... Mmk.

Posted

Oh that's okay Michael, you meant well, so that's all that matters. :)

Thanks everyone. :)

Posted

(I can't believe I didn't notice this thread before... :unsure: ) I wouldn't worry about it. Most people don't date until around 15. Most middle school relationships don't work out anyways. (For very long, at least.) In a way, you might be glad... It's a stressful, heart-wrenching thing. (Or so I've heard, I wouldn't know. lol.) I feel the same way, but I figure that I'm still young, and I've got other things keeping me busy anyways. It would probably only cause more complications and problems. I'd probably wait a while longer.