Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Talk about betrayed...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

This girl in my grade did the dumbest thing a few days ago.

The story goes that she takes a picture of herself naked (WTF?) and sends it to someone, maybe her boyfriend.

Now this douche sends it to three people. And one of these stupid people send it to everyone and their mothers.

It mushroomed into FOUR school districts having the picture passed around on cell phones.

Even I, who only 3 people in my school know my number, got it.

Of course, in my case, my friend and I were joking around and didn't want it.

We were sitting on the bus discussing it and decided to ask my friend Matt what happened. I texted him, asking him what was going on.

Eventually, after the same knowledge is passed back and forth, my friend jokingly texts me "Send me the picture." I forward it to Matt with "says (my friend's name)" added to the end (Whilst my friend continually tried to thwart me and delete the message) and Matt texts back "Don't got it no more." My friend and I made jokes that since Matt sent it to 10 people, he probably got it back from someone and we bet 20 bucks on it. I text back "Damn! I had 20 bucks riding on that you still had it." Around the end of our bus ride, Matt sends back "I can get it" and I don't text him back, because I walk in the door.

3 minutes later, I'm sitting on the crapper with my phone in my pocket and I hear "WARNING! WARNING! BULLSHITTER ALERT! BULL SHITTER ALERT!" which is what rings when Matt texts me. I pull out my phone, open it, and what do I see?

Boobs.

I text back "DUDE! WE WEREN'T SERIOUS! I DIDN'T WANT IT!"

I text to my friend "DUDE, HE SENT IT TO ME!"

My friend texts back "Me too, and I was around FAMILY!"

Matt texts me, "Well I got it so what's my cut of the money?"

I text my friend "Did your family see it?"

He says "No, but now I owe you 20 bucks."

We all laughed about it and deleted the pictures, and I sent to my friend "From now on, we need to tell Matt when we're joking."

[/rant][/anecdote]

Anyway, you really have to feel bad for the girl.

If I was betrayed like that with a picture or something like that, well, I'd be considering suicide.

She was even called to the Guidance Office at 7th period.

Posted

Holy

poo

...poor girl....wow. Talk about public embarresment. 4? School DISTRICTS.

DAMN

!

Posted

Yeah thats pretty bad.

I once did a similar thing. I broke up with an ex a long time ago, and it ended on really bad terms, she cheated on me sometime during the relationship but anyway, just after it was over she sent me a photo of herself naked with her new boyfriend in order to make me jealous.

I simply took the photo and mailed it to her dads work with his name on it (her dad was always very strict). She never contacted me again.

Dont get mad. Get even. ;)

Posted

Yeah thats pretty bad.

I once did a similar thing. I broke up with an ex a long time ago, and it ended on really bad terms, she cheated on me sometime during the relationship but anyway, just after it was over she sent me a photo of herself naked with her new boyfriend in order to make me jealous.

I simply took the photo and mailed it to her dads work with his name on it (her dad was always very strict). She never contacted me again.

Oh my god, Zuzu!

Posted

Dang, Zu. I thought you were more docile.

You definitely get an A+ for that epic ownage.

But I don't know anything really about the situation.

No doubt everything will be going around the school on Monday.

Posted

Something similar to ZuZu happened to a friend of a friend of mine (despite the clich

Posted

Wow. That poor girl. That would be very, very hard. Is she going to transfer schools, or just let it all roll over?

Posted

Oh my gosh.. that must have been awful for that girl! But I'm not feeling extremely sorry for her, why? Because she brought it upon herself. She took a picture of herself naked. If she hadn't, this would never have happened.

If I were her, I'm not sure what I'de do.

And whoa Zuzu, you got a little too even, don'cha think?

Posted

Yeah thats pretty bad.

Ha,my grandmother says that.

Oh my gosh.. that must have been awful for that girl! But I'm not feeling extremely sorry for her, why? Because she brought it upon herself. She took a picture of herself naked. If she hadn't, this would never have happened.

If I were her, I'm not sure what I'de do.

And whoa Zuzu, you got a little too even, don'cha think?

Yeah,I kinda feel the same.Complete stupidity on her part.

Posted

Wow, I am speechless. She kinda bought it on herself though.

To Zuzu, revenge is very sweet. :]

Posted

Yeah thats pretty bad.

Lmao. I hadn't seen that earlier. There is nothing better that you could of done with that picture. :biggrin:

Posted

Wow, I am speechless. She kinda bought it on herself though.

To Zuzu, revenge is very sweet. :]

Not as sweet as it sounds. Most of time it just makes things worse. There is no such thing as even either. Two unmoral things don't come out even.

Posted

Wow, thats terrible for her. But I have little sympathy for someone who texts nekkid photos of themselves to others!

ZuZu: Thats may be the best revenge story I've ever heard. What else did she think you were going to do with the photo??! 'I've been dumped, whats this? A naked photo of my ex? Gosh I hope no one she knows sees this!' Brilliant.

Posted

Surprisingly, she's not phased by this.

At all.

You can walk up to her and ask her about it and she doesn't care.

Posted

Really? Lol.

Thats surprising. She sounds kinda, I don't know, skanky.