A Demonic Debate

87 posts in this topic

Posted

na and i havent played DMC, but we get the jist of it...seeing as im a demonologist and hes a...well...demon.

pro-as darth sidious once said..."UNLIMITED POWWWAAAA!!!!"

Posted

...To do what, exactly?

And I highly doubt Na Riknia's a demon. Make him appear right in front of me as a demon as soon as I post this and then maybe I'll believe.

But I highly doubt he's/she's a demon.

Posted

The purpose of unlimited powaa!!! is that you are practicly indestructible with your awesome powaa!! and you could easily rule the world with yur powaaa!!! so being possesed or whatever the hay your talking about is the greatest thing that could happen to you if you wish ultimate destruction, chaos, and death :evil: whitch is why im possesed, or used to be anyway. no i didn't hean the watchyamacallit thinggy. he possesed me, and while he was in control, i sorta banished him back to the demon world while his power was still in me, he did manage to take some of it with him, but not all of it. If there was a war, between all the armys here, against the demon/half-demons/posessed by demons on hyrule.net, the demonic people would totally kick ass!!!!!

Posted

...To do what, exactly?

And I highly doubt Na Riknia's a demon. Make him appear right in front of me as a demon as soon as I post this and then maybe I'll believe.

But I highly doubt he's/she's a demon.

wow you dont know that much about demons do you?

Posted

No he doesn't :D

Posted

demons will only control those who believe are vulnerable.....are you vulnerable towards demons?

Make sure you have holy water to jump in or pour over your self to burn the demon for the while....itll save you a bit

Posted

Im vurnerable to demon posession..........but it wouldn't last long because i'de banish it back to wherever it came from and steal IT's power too, then i'de be completely indestructible and takeo ver the world!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :evil:

Posted

doesnt work like that...sadly... demon possession acctually takes away your energy.

You cant absorb the power of a demon. you can kill or banish a demon if you have a strong enough free will....otherwise your hell's puppet

Posted

Con: you'd be like NA!

Posted

Well i know of a demon you dont want to meet his name is KnightBlade.

Avoid him with all costs.

Posted

I am to a demon but i haven't mastered teleportation yet :cry:

I can increase my strength at will and drain the energy from others.

I don't posess (it is pointless) and i stopped eating soul because they taste awful

and most of all only those with demonic blood can obtain the powers of a demon even by slaying.

Posted

I am to a demon but i haven't mastered teleportation yet :cry:

I can increase my strength at will and drain the energy from others.

I don't posess (it is pointless) and i stopped eating soul because they taste awful

and most of all only those with demonic blood can obtain the powers of a demon even by slaying.

Tell me your joking. Please. :huh:

Posted

Tell me your joking. Please. :huh:

umm...

he's a LARPer, he has to be joking. :embarrassed:

Posted

actually i only larp to bring pain to soi and anon

Posted

tis true

wait WHAT!!