Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heiring of grievances

143 posts in this topic

Posted

1. you will not die if you are single. there is no law that says you will melt, spontaineously combust, etc, if you dont have a bf/gf

2. if your going to ban a person from a site, you might not want to have a link that says "create new account" on the page that lets you know your account has been suspended.

3. I have a question reguarding your fanship. If your all such great zelda fans, then who is on malons locket on her necklace in OoT?

4. You are all HERMITS!!!! i have never met such a large gathering of people who are incapable of associating wwith the opposite sex. seriously.

Posted

1. you will not die if you are single. there is no law that says you will melt, spontaineously combust, etc, if you dont have a bf/gf

2. if your going to ban a person from a site, you might not want to have a link that says "create new account" on the page that lets you know your account has been suspended.

3. I have a question reguarding your fanship. If your all such great zelda fans, then who is on malons locket on her necklace in OoT?

4. You are all HERMITS!!!! i have never met such a large gathering of people who are incapable of associating wwith the opposite sex. seriously.

1. thats right.

2. probably

3. Bowser, duh

4. welcome to teenage life.

Posted

1. thats right.

2. probably

3. Bowser, duh

4. welcome to teenage life.

I would like to thank you zuzu

Posted

your welcome, Linkrkool, is it?

Again.. A similar IP.

Posted

I would like to thank you zuzu

but i will disagree with you on 4.

teenagers are not that hermitlike

Posted

1. well... i am the living dead, and i dont have a bf... so that failed lol

2. LMAO!!!!! so very very true

3. if ne 1 dosnt know that i will slap them

4. nope... uve met me!!! well... i kinda am the opposite sex... so i fail there lol

MY HEIRING OF GRIEVANCES!!!

1. catgirl needs to grow up (the most)

2. why dont you ppl talk about kewl things like: grill it, mow it, or blow it.

3. whats wrong with insults?

4. WHY AM I MARRIED 2 A CANADIAN!!! (i should have kept that 1 2 myself because it dosnt really relate to nething here)

LMAO!!!!!!!

Posted

No perhaps not but teenagers are typically insecure.

please dont double post ;)

Posted

No perhaps not but teenagers are typically insecure.

please dont double post ;)

i have one more grievance to add:

#5. if you are under the age af 14, you do not have a bf/gf. I dont care what you think, you dont. period. end of story.

and why no double posting?

Posted

its against the rules. there's more of a definition & 'why not?' in the rules thread in my sig.

Posted

You can't stay away, can you linkrcool?

Posted

its against the rules. there's more of a definition & 'why not?' in the rules thread in my sig.

wow the rules on this forum are retarded. I could understand having rules abuot double posting and chit chat and whatnot on these forums if they were more popular, say 1000 different members on at any given time. but they are not. there are like 20 or 25 normal posters on here. thats it. no reason for all the rules. the only rules i see as relevant are limiting language and people being donkeys.

Posted

You can't stay away, can you linkrcool?

i promise ill be nicer this time around

I can better your community

Posted

No matter how big a forum is, it still needs rules. Otherwise you get anarchy.

plus we need a double posting rule. if we didnt have it people would double post and then attempt triple post, quadruple post etc etc and it'd just keep getting higher.

Perhaps you will stick around longer.. but how long you stay is entirely up to you.. you know the rules. Dont break them.

Posted

No matter how big a forum is, it still needs rules. Otherwise you get anarchy.

plus we need a double posting rule. if we didnt have it people would double post and then attempt triple post, quadruple post etc etc and it'd just keep getting higher.

Perhaps you will stick around longer.. but how long you stay is entirely up to you.. you know the rules. Dont break them.

therein lies my point. sometimes people post while a person is posting, so they post again. other times they may think of something new that assists in proving their point, so they post again. i dont see a problem with double or triple or even quadruple posting on a forum this size. in my opinion, the more the merrier. mmore for me to read. As it is, i get bored on these forums because there isnt enough to read or w/e.

Posted

If I wee you, Zuzu, I'd go ahead and ban him. There's no point in letting him cause trouble first.