Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heiring of grievances

143 posts in this topic

Posted

"i hate you, you hate me, lets hang retard from a tree, we'll hit him with an arrow and chop off his head, oh that sounds like he'd feel dread."

WOO!!! now ur talkin!! =D (but the lyrics dont really go with the song u were after... but still, kudos)

i never said i was the smartest person here with the best comebacks

all i insinuated was that i am probally the most care free, and would like to share my lifestyle with yall.

(by pushing it on you XD)

THEN WHY DON'T YOU HANG YOUR SELFS YOU ARE THE BIGGST F***ING RETARDS I'VE EVER HAD MY UNPLEASURE OF KNOWING JUST GO DIE.

Posted

THEN WHY DON'T YOU HANG YOUR SELFS YOU ARE THE BIGGST F***ING RETARDS I'VE EVER HAD MY UNPLEASURE OF KNOWING JUST GO DIE.

Dude, chill...

Posted

Dude, chill...

I agree with Paddymac, YLA, calm down!

Everything'll simmer down and get back to normal.

Posted

like now, when I lock it, they're gone now FOR EVER!

Posted

damn I missed the climax so prepare for uber long post... It's going to be bit Jumbled.

@iamgod on page 6 or something you had said that someone said exactly what you were trying to say... Why didn't you just say it in the first place or did this make you feel more powerful... picking on little kids on a Zelda Fan Forum...

Are you Malon's slave? Malon making you do all the talking? She should be the one talking NOT you and this WHOLE thing wouldn't have Happened.

This is an English class... Grammar and spelling does matter. Good practice anyway.

1. you will not die if you are single. there is no law that says you will melt, spontaineously combust, etc, if you dont have a bf/gf

2. if your going to ban a person from a site, you might not want to have a link that says "create new account" on the page that lets you know your account has been suspended.

3. I have a question reguarding your fanship. If your all such great zelda fans, then who is on malons locket on her necklace in OoT?

4. You are all HERMITS!!!! i have never met such a large gathering of people who are incapable of associating wwith the opposite sex. seriously.

---------

1. Is that some religion you are trying to feed our brains with?

2. oh wow? am I the only person that sees that it's there on purpose and can't be remove as it's in CODING.

3. This is relevant to what?

4. maybe we like to be around eachother?

#5. if you are under the age af 14, you do not have a bf/gf. I dont care what you think, you dont. period. end of story.

OK then... wow... we must of gone WAY OFF TOPIC.

-

wow the rules on this forum are retarded. I could understand having rules abuot double posting and chit chat and whatnot on these forums if they were more popular, say 1000 different members on at any given time. but they are not. there are like 20 or 25 normal posters on here. thats it. no reason for all the rules. the only rules i see as relevant are limiting language and people being donkeys.

~ May sound harsh but seriously... double posting why would we allow that? Chi Chat belongs in the "Talk" Topic... would there really be 1,000 users on? We have the rules to stop the 20-25 active posters from breaking them. People being donkey's? as in being? slow? stupid? sounds like you must be reffering to yourself...

-

i promise ill be nicer this time around

I can better your community

~I highly doubt that on the roll you are on... What's wrong with it now?

-

therein lies my point. sometimes people post while a person is posting, so they post again. other times they may think of something new that assists in proving their point, so they post again. i dont see a problem with double or triple or even quadruple posting on a forum this size. in my opinion, the more the merrier. mmore for me to read. As it is, i get bored on these forums because there isnt enough to read or w/e.

~Then edit your last post.

Posted

you do know basically noone's gonna read all of that tappy? least of all them...

Posted

well when I was posting It was locked I left for school and left it open and posted it when I got home and it was locked lol... and why did I post this?

Posted

Lol. I read it. ^_^

I think that we scared Link=Cool away.