Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heiring of grievances

143 posts in this topic

Posted

Then maybe we should just ignore him. When he wants to act mature, then we'll talk to him. Truth be told, I'm amazed you can even deal with him for this long GM.

now your digressing, but i do like the dimentio in your sig. that was a fun game. and also, every time i see your name i cant get over thinking of the sonic character.

Posted

Thank you Knuckle.

@Iamgod: Malon has the stupidest reason ever for bashing Cat Girl. Its ridiculous. "An odd sense of humor" is a horrible excuse. Malon has issues.

you do not know her. it is her sense of humor. which made me realize i may have made an error in judgement by judging you as i did, so i apologize for that.

Posted

I believe its supposed to be Tingle's brother Knuckle, actually.

Digressing from the point? What was the point to begin with?

no digressing from his previoous status as kool in my eyes. and NO, HE IS THE SONIC CHARACTER IF I SAY HE IS!

Posted

you do not know her. it is her sense of humor. which made me realize i may have made an error in judgement by judging you as i did, so i apologize for that.

I'm sorry too for judging her, I know that i don't know her. But from what I do know about her, she's iffy. Completely inconsiderate of others. Maybe she's only showing her bad side to us, but thats not helping anything.

I forgive you.

-Edit- I accidentally deleted my other post. My mistake.

Posted

I'm sorry too for judging her, I know that i don't know her. But from what I do know about her, she's iffy. Completely inconsiderate of others. Maybe she's only showing her bad side to us, but thats not helping anything.

I forgive you.

its not a bad side, its just her as a person. she has an odd sense of humor. maybe you dont like it, and that is your perogative, but it is her.

Posted

no digressing from his previoous status as kool in my eyes. and NO, HE IS THE SONIC CHARACTER IF I SAY HE IS!

Wow. You are impossibly confusing, linkrcool. You change your mind too often. :huh:

Posted

Wow. You are impossibly confusing, linkrcool. You change your mind too often. :huh:

hahaha. its partly the adhd, partly just me being me

and i am not linkrkool any more. iamgod!

Posted

No, unfortunately my name isn't based off Knuckles, but he is a really cool character. And thanks for the compliment on my picture of Dimentio.

Also, if you dont like cat girl, then it's best you just avoid her instead of putting her down.

Posted

I have to agree with her a little. not completely. you guys kinda are a disgrace to zelda fans. well, some of ya. mostly just you GM. and a few others.and if you knew malon, you would know that the only reason she is hatin' on cat girl is because she hates cats, and her strange mind therefore hates something with the name cat in it. its just her being wierd. and im not going to be a liar, yes we did have a little competition going to see who could get banned first, but it was because you people can be so ungodly BORING sometimes.

:huh:

CatGirl is a Human Being, not a cat. :biggrin:

:o :o :o :o

Posted

@god: Ho ha. I see what you did there. Creative. ^_^

(That wasn't sarcasm.)

Posted

Ok, I don't care if she has this weird hatred of cats! I'm not an effing cat! Yeah guys, believe or not, I just insulted a cat, which I will most likely feel bad about later. But a f**kin "odd sense of humor?" What the hell?! I have a friend like malon, so I have to go through with her every time I see her, I like to come to Hyrule.net where I'm not being treated like s**t, but no, I have to be put down by malon! Why do I deal with my friend? Because I know she can change! I know I can help her! But I don't know about malon, because she doesn't even give me a chance to help her if I can! I've had a member hate me on this site before, I talked to him, we got things to work out, we're even friends now! But only because he gave me that chance!(Some of you may know who I'm talking about) But you keep saying that we don't know malon. We would if she gave us the chance.

Baka mono.

:unsure:

And Saria, I know what that means. ;)

Posted

I agree with Cat Girl. If Malon wants to cooperate, then we will be more than glad to be friends with her. But if she doesn't then nothing can be resolved.

Posted

Ok, I don't care if she has this weird hatred of cats! I'm not an effing cat! Yeah guys, believe or not, I just insulted a cat, which I will most likely feel bad about later. But a f**kin "odd sense of humor?" What the hell?! I have a friend like malon, so I have to go through with her every time I see her, I like to come to Hyrule.net where I'm not being treated like s**t, but no, I have to be put down by malon! Why do I deal with my friend? Because I know she can change! I know I can help her! But I don't know about malon, because she doesn't even give me a chance to help her if I can! I've had a member hate me on this site before, I talked to him, we got things to work out, we're even friends now! But only because he gave me that chance!(Some of you may know who I'm talking about) But you keep saying that we don't know malon. We would if she gave us the chance.

catgirl. it is nothing against you. and she isnt saying your a cat. she just is associating your name with cats, and therefore feels the need to put you down, im not saying its right, but its incredibly funny.

and ty GM.

Posted

catgirl. it is nothing against you. and she isnt saying your a cat. she just is associating your name with cats, and therefore feels the need to put you down, im not saying its right, but its incredibly funny.

and ty GM.

HOW THE F**K IS IT FUNNY?! HOW IS KILLING MY FEELINGS FUNNY?! DO YOU THINK HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL? >>

Posted

HOW THE F**K IS IT FUNNY?! HOW IS KILLING MY FEELINGS FUNNY?! DO YOU THINK HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL? >>

wow take it easy. why do you take what one person says so personally? shes not entirely serious, and you dont like her anyways (which is your right) so why would you care what she thinks about you?