Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majora's Mask - GB

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Well......are you going to make this game available to the general public? Black Market, perhaps? :ph34r:

Posted

How Mouthy can you get? I ought to report you to PZ...And just so you know, I've never actually PLAYED Alttp! I just hear about it...Your language is now way to talk when your in a forum...anymore Insults and I WILL Report you. :angry: And i'm Twelve, I don't cry!!!! I won't swear, unlike you!!!!

Posted

How Mouthy can you get? I ought to report you to PZ...And just so you know, I've never actually PLAYED Alttp! I just hear about it...Your language is now way to talk when your in a forum...anymore Insults and I WILL Report you. :angry: And i'm Twelve, I don't cry!!!! I won't swear, unlike you!!!!

CRY ME A RIVER

@Ganondorf333: It will be public I will release demo's on several Zelda forum's like this forum. And ofcourse in the end the whole game. And the greatest part is that its free lol

Posted

wow this is very cool. XD

Posted

wow this is very cool. XD

Thanks man. :)

Posted

That is so cool! I cant wait until the OOT one... I would pay big money for that! :D

(Yes this is my first post on hyrule.net...)

Posted

...but I think he said it will be given freely...i think, but I'm sure of it... :)

Posted

Ofcourse its free though it would be cool if some people donated money to show they appreciate this. :rolleyes:

Posted

he can't charge people for it, because pretty much all the mateiral is copyrighted to nintendo, so they'd be able to sue him if he made money directly from it.

Of course if he takes donatations as a person towards the work he does (like i will be once i get my stuff up and running) it's perfectly fine and legitimate.

Anyway, really good work so far!

Posted

he can't charge people for it, because pretty much all the mateiral is copyrighted to nintendo, so they'd be able to sue him if he made money directly from it.

Of course if he takes donatations as a person towards the work he does (like i will be once i get my stuff up and running) it's perfectly fine and legitimate.

Anyway, really good work so far!

Thanks :D I wouldn't charge money if I could I'm not like that as I said. If people would donate me some money or give me anything else like a cool background made for MMgb or something. I would be happy with that too. Or constructive critism is always welcome.

Posted

What a wonderfully awsome idea! Majora's Mask is in my opinion one of the best Zelda games and doesn't get enough love compared to Ocarina of Time.

Posted

I agree, MM definately needs to be appreciated more... :P

Posted

For what it is, MM is a classic, though OOT will always be the best. I think many people think of MM as a waiting game, such as four swords is for Twilight Princess.

Posted

MM on gameboy. ild love that... better than playing yugioh all the time and trying to get everycard possible... i think im close though... 5279 cards is a bit...

Posted

Mikel, You can't play it on a GameBoy! Its called Majora's Mask - GB because its a re-make from Majora's Mask in GB style. And because I do not make it for the GameBoy I can do allot more! :)