Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A New Termina.

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I have decided to write another story... I plan to finish this one. It has to do with the possible goddess Ona.As of right now i only have the prologue.

Prologue

It was a still and dark night. The trees moved silently and slowly as Link walked through the forest. he began to approach a rather large structure, it was a green building and had leaves growing on it. Around it, on the ground, were 2 small ponds. Carefully, Link walked towards the large tree in front of the entrance. It seemed as though the tree was the only way to enter this Temple in the Forest. He climbed the tree rather quickly. Once atop this monstrous tree he jumped to the platform that held the door to the inside of the temple. Link drew his sword and walked in, only to be startled by several moblins standing in a circle chanting. He ducked down behind a corner and sheathed his blade. The language in which they spoke was unclear. Neither Hylian nor Hyrulian. They chanted the words for about ten minutes until a dead body floated idly in the center. The moblins stopped chanting. A moblin began walking from a staircase a few feet from the circle. It looked like a king. It was dressed from head to toe in golden knights armor. The only thing that stuck out was its ears. In its hands was a mask. The mask had the symbol of the triforce on it, only different. The 3 outer triangles were blackened out and the inner triangle glowed red. It placed the mask on the face of the female body. The body began to glow black, but stopped and hit the ground. She stood up and began to speak. "My name is Ona. Thank you all for aiding me in returning to some kind of body. I believe you few are ones chosen to help me create my new realm. You see, in the beginning, there was four goddesses. I was one, then there were my sisters, Din, Nayru, and Farore. They were the goddesses of Fire, Water, and Earth, bringing the sun, water, and life. I was the goddess of time. I started time in this realm. My sisters hated me and envied me because of my power. After I had done my part they each imprisoned me in a blank realm. I, however, snatched a taste of their powers as the banished me. I used what I had to create a realm called Termina. One man from the outside had somehow managed to forge himself a mask that had the power to possess things. This thing had great power indeed, he also had control over time. He possessed a scarecrow after some fairies found him. He sped up time to a point in which my realm would end. A moon would soon crash there. At the time he changed it too my powers had dwindled so I could not turn back time. A young boy had somehow entered my realm and saved it. Majora turned back into a mask. After the boy had died of old age, Majora came back. This time he attacked me directly. He flung me into this realm. My sisters found me and, being as envious and evil as they were, imprisoned me into this mask. Now that you have saved me, I shall kill my sisters, steal their powers, and imprison, and eventually destroy, this realm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END PROLOGUE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted

coooooooooooooooooooooool! :D

Posted

sounds great! can't wait for more! :D i still have to finish chapter 4 of my book :unsure::cry:

Posted

Prologue

:joy:

It was a still and dark night. The trees moved silently and slowly as Link walked through the forest. he began to approach a rather large structure, it was a green building and had leaves growing on it. Around it, on the ground, were 2 small ponds. Carefully, Link walked towards the large tree in front of the entrance. It seemed as though the tree was the only way to enter this Temple in the Forest. He climbed the tree rather quickly. Once atop this monstrous tree he jumped to the platform that held the door to the inside of the temple. Link drew his sword and walked in, only to be startled by several moblins standing in a circle chanting. He ducked down behind a corner and sheathed his blade. The language in which they spoke was unclear. Neither Hylian nor Hyrulian. They chanted the words for about ten minutes until a dead body floated idly in the center. The moblins stopped chanting. A moblin began walking from a staircase a few feet from the circle. It looked like a king. It was dressed from head to toe in golden knights armor. The only thing that stuck out was its ears. In its hands was a mask. The mask had the symbol of the triforce on it, only different. The 3 outer triangles were blackened out and the inner triangle glowed red. It placed the mask on the face of the female body. The body began to glow black, but stopped and hit the ground. She stood up and began to speak. "My name is Ona. Thank you all for aiding me in returning to some kind of body. I believe you few are ones chosen to help me create my new realm. You see, in the beginning, there was four goddesses. I was one, then there were my sisters, Din, Nayru, and Farore. They were the goddesses of Fire, Water, and Earth, bringing the sun, water, and life. I was the goddess of time. I started time in this realm. My sisters hated me and envied me because of my power. After I had done my part they each imprisoned me in a blank realm. I, however, snatched a taste of their powers as the banished me. I used what I had to create a realm called Termina. One man from the outside had somehow managed to forge himself a mask that had the power to possess things. This thing had great power indeed, he also had control over time. He possessed a scarecrow after some fairies found him. He sped up time to a point in which my realm would end. A moon would soon crash there. At the time he changed it too my powers had dwindled so I could not turn back time. A young boy had somehow entered my realm and saved it. Majora turned back into a mask. After the boy had died of old age, Majora came back. This time he attacked me directly. He flung me into this realm. My sisters found me and, being as envious and evil as they were, imprisoned me into this mask. Now that you have saved me, I shall kill my sisters, steal their powers, and imprison, and eventually destroy, this realm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END PROLOGUE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: The Invasion

The village awoke to sounds of screaming and wood breaking. The men of Ordon ordered the women to stay inside, they armed themselves and prepared for battle. They walked out of their homes to find 30 moblins marching into their town. In the distance they could see smoke filling to sky. The moblins looked very unique, they all had a small white field around them. One by one the men attacked them and were killed in every attempt to thwart their enemies. When on finally did hit one, it cut very deeply. But a few seconds later, or earlier, the wound healed and the strike was blocked and the man killed*.

Soon, every man on the field lay mortally wounded or dead. Ona approached the moblins. "Great work. Now burn the village, but before you do, tie up the women and children. In the next village enslave everyone that is possible to capture."

Link was in the forest hunting, he had seen and heard everything. Where are the gods and light spirits now? he pondered. He knew he was too weak to kill, or even beat, any of the monsters before him. Link had no family so he didn't really feel anything for the men on the battlefield, nevertheless, once the creatures and goddess left he came to the few living mens aid. The men were worried crazy ( :fear: ) about where their families were. Link agreed that once they were in better health he would help them find their wives and children. Meanwhile, Ona and her moblin army brought the prisoners to a deserted location and built a large wooden box, about 50 feet tall and 80 feet wide, and she threw her captives into it. The moblins and she moved towards hyrule castle. They busted into the castle and fought their way to Princess Zelda. They tied her up and prepped her for a ritual that was soon to come. Before they left they killed Zelda's parents, making her the Queen of Hyrule. Queen Zelda squirmed begging to be let go. Ona coldly replied " Goodbye Queenie...." She told the moblins to put Zelda into her own dungeon. Ona tried on the crown and sat on the throne. "I like the feel of this." she said with a look in her eyes that made her seem like stone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Chapter One~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* The moblin turned back time

Posted

What do you mean he didn't care for any of the men there?! You crazy! Also, in MM zelda said "Ona" was watching over him. And the light spirit helped him. I'm glad this be fanfic.

Posted

What do you mean he didn't care for any of the men there?! You crazy! Also, in MM zelda said "Ona" was watching over him. And the light spirit helped him. I'm glad this be fanfic.

Yeah I know that was kind of retarded.... but I had to create a better reason for him not to attack Ona and the moblins. Considering there is an open discussion about this, I have used some of my views, and I plan to use some other opinions as well.