Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Animations!

194 posts in this topic

Posted

Me please, just make me look cool please --weapon of choice: long katana or keyblade.

Posted

I'd like to be in it maybe. :unsure:

Hair : Dark Red

Face colour :Tan

Eye colour :Green

Clothes description :chef's hat(white) Apron(white) Pants(blue) Shirt (Dark Purple) shoes (black)

Weapon of choice: Skillet.

Posted

I don't see why not.

Hair : Redish and shaggy. (A little long)

Face colour : White-ish. (Not pale, but not a perfect tan either.)

Eye colour : Hazel (Green/Brown)

Clothes description (shoes, shirt, trousers, ETC... ): I wear dark blue jeans and a blue, firey, short-sleeve, button-up shirt. (Usually) I also wear plain black shrts, as long as they're short-sleeve and button-ups. (Gotta have buttons! ^_^ ) I wear totally black shoes. I also sometimes wear a silver necklace, but ususally with my nice black shirt. Oh, and if I go formal, I always wear my black shirt and black slacks. (My black shoes too.) ...I'm not emo/skater/punk/goth or anything, so don't call me that. I'll eat you.

Btw, my real name is Kyle, in case that helps.

Posted

Btw if it helps my skin color is like arcanelords.

(i just didnt know a way to really describe it) :unsure:

Posted

Me please, just make me look cool please --weapon of choice: long katana or keyblade.

Hair: Dark brown

Skin: Very Pale

Eye: Green/Hazel

Clothes: I'll post a picture below, my brother thinks I look a bit like him (though I'm younger).

Posted

Hair: Dark brown

Skin: Very Pale

Eye: Green/Hazel

Clothes: I'll post a picture below, my brother thinks I look a bit like him (though I'm younger).

Sorry for the double post. The clothes should be white samurai pants, white undershurt, oldstyle jacket/trenchcoat with split bottom,and white straw sandals with black socks. examples bellow.

Posted

Hair : 

Face colour :

Eye colour :

Clothes description (shoes, shirt, trousers, ETC... ):
Hair : Black, and looks all scruffed up like L. Lawliet's with red highlights and on the top and a long ponytail reaching across my should with a red highlight.

Face colour :Asian Like

Eye colour :Left Red, Right Yellow

Clothes description (shoes, shirt, trousers, ETC... ):Sephiroth like coat without the straps in the middle with black jeans and a white shirt under the coat. Boots and box glasses on the bridge of the nose and a scythe in its sheath in the back.

Posted

Hair : Black, and looks all scruffed up like L. Lawliet's with red highlights and on the top and a long ponytail reaching across my should with a red highlight.

Face colour :Asian Like

Eye colour :Left Red, Right Yellow

Clothes description (shoes, shirt, trousers, ETC... ):Sephiroth like coat without the straps in the middle with black jeans and a white shirt under the coat. Boots and box glasses on the bridge of the nose and a scythe in its sheath in the back.

I hope you don't care a scythe around with you in real life.. lol. :unsure:

Posted

Hair : pink; and a little messy... not to much
Face colour : White, with a small tan (and a nice smile )
Eye colour :green
Clothes description (shoes, shirt, trousers, ETC... ): Shirt/ KIND OF poofy lavender sweater
Pants/ a light green skirt
Shoes/ light blue sandals
Accessories/ black glasses; holding manga; face of srgt. frog hairclip [/codebox]

Srgt. Frog a.k.a Keroro Gunso is in my sig, k? :joy:

And this is a AWESOME IDEA :D

I can't wait to see it :grinninglink:

Posted

Here's a sort of guide:

6e1459.png

But I have small ponytail. And the cap is white. And I have black, rectangular glasses.

Posted

Wow, didn't expect this much! Ok, I've got most of your pictures ready, I'll edit the post later and add them, so you ask if you want your look changed. Storyline suggestions after I've got 5 more people.

Posted

Wow, didn't expect this much! Ok, I've got most of your pictures ready, I'll edit the post later and add them, so you ask if you want your look changed. Storyline suggestions after I've got 5 more people.

question:

will our characters have our personalities and characteristics?

Posted

question:

will our characters have our personalities and characteristics?

I'll try to add that in.

Posted

:applause: