Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Animations!

194 posts in this topic

Posted

With a developing/no storyline, what do you think?

Sorry to be a bit angry, but I'm kinda stressed ><

:huh:

well how will you decide on a storyline?

sorry, i'm just desparate to see this finished. :P

Posted

:huh:

well how will you decide on a storyline?

sorry, i'm just desparate to see this finished. :P

Ok. What do you all think of this guys?

All of us are in our homes playing on our Wiis, when Link pops out of the screen, and tells us we need to slay Gannon. He then leads us to Hyrule. We all look for the Triforce of time, find it and merge it with Triforce of Courage and the Triforce of Wisdom, and defeat Gannon. We use his Triforce with all the others to get a wish, and we wish we could be at home again.

teh fin.

Posted

Ok. What do you all think of this guys?

All of us are in our homes playing on our Wiis, when Link pops out of the screen, and tells us we need to slay Gannon. He then leads us to Hyrule. We all look for the Triforce of time, find it and merge it with Triforce of Courage and the Triforce of Wisdom, and defeat Gannon. We use his Triforce with all the others to get a wish, and we wish we could be at home again.

teh fin.

:zelda: that sounds good.

how about some of the cast splits up in groups to look for each piece of the triforce.

one in the crater of death mountain (death mountain has been taken over by the evil keaton)

one in the belly of jabu jabu

and the final one in the evil twilight realm (now ruled by the ebil twilit knights)

what d'ya thinka eh?

Posted

:zelda: that sounds good.

how about some of the cast splits up in groups to look for each piece of the triforce.

one in the crater of death mountain (death mountain has been taken over by the evil keaton)

one in the belly of jabu jabu

and the final one in the evil twilight realm (now ruled by the ebil twilit knights)

what d'ya thinka eh?

Nah, I think they'll stick together.

Posted

Nah, I think they'll stick together.

fine, but are those good locations for triforce pieces?

Posted

fine, but are those good locations for triforce pieces?

Aye.

Posted

Okay, I have a better idea than dieing at the very start:

I go mad somehow, then run away looking for the Triforce of Pie (No, I'm not implying that it exists), and I'm never seen again. And at the end, while you're playing Zelda, you make Link kill me. Okay? Oh yah, and when I run off, make it so it's making that wierd "Whoop-whoop-whoop" noise that Dr. Zoidberg makes. Actually, before Link kills me, make it so I come and bang on the screen, and show 3 triangular pieces of pie balanced like the Triforce. Then make Link kill me.

Posted

Okay, I have a better idea than dieing at the very start:

I go mad somehow, then run away looking for the Triforce of Pie (No, I'm not implying that it exists), and I'm never seen again. And at the end, while you're playing Zelda, you make Link kill me. Okay? Oh yah, and when I run off, make it so it's making that wierd "Whoop-whoop-whoop" noise that Dr. Zoidberg makes. Actually, before Link kills me, make it so I come and bang on the screen, and show 3 triangular pieces of pie balanced like the Triforce. Then make Link kill me.

:wacko:

This is my second proper animation, I don't have that sort of skill... :unsure: Yet...

Posted

:wacko:

This is my second proper animation, I don't have that sort of skill... :unsure: Yet...

now that we've agreed on a storyline can you start please. :P

Posted

now that we've agreed on a storyline can you start please. :P

Animation will take around a month.

Posted

Animation will take around a month.

so what now then?

Posted

it may be a little late but the ending kind of sucks because why would you want to leave hyrule and your powers behind? :wacko:

Posted

it may be a little late but the ending kind of sucks because why would you want to leave hyrule and your powers behind? :wacko:

sorry, but i've no-idea what you've talking about.

Posted

he said that at the end everyone goes home but on earth your powers wouldn't exist and everyone would turn into puny powerless humans. :cry:

Posted

he said that at the end everyone goes home but on earth your powers wouldn't exist and everyone would turn into puny powerless humans. :cry:

well, he certainly didn't post that here. :wacky: