Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Malon, Linkrcool and all related account are gone for ever (well, hopefully at least).

I failed to notice before, but it was actually all the same person (same IP address). I had a quick talk with Dustin and that IP address is now banned, so hopefully we won't be seeing anything more from them for a while at least, assuming the IP ban worked...

Posted

Yay for GL for bringing down my way of anger because of them I was mad and now that there are gone no more anger for meeeeee. :biggrin:

Posted

awesome, rants & raves is now safe from spamming again.

oh and i completed my FPTRR review, it's in the submit reviews here forum.

Posted

Malon, Linkrcool and all related account are gone for ever (well, hopefully at least).

I failed to notice before, but it was actually all the same person (same IP address). I had a quick talk with Dustin and that IP address is now banned, so hopefully we won't be seeing anything more from them for a while at least, assuming the IP ban worked...

wow who were those a-holes???

Posted

If you read the newly locked topic (my thanks go tho GL for locking it! :biggrin: ) "Heiring of Grievances", I believe you can see one post from Malon, and several from iamgod, if he's included. I posted also! :D But seriously, that person had anger issues.

Posted

If you read the newly locked topic (my thanks go tho GL for locking it! :biggrin: ) "Heiring of Grievances", I believe you can see one post from Malon, and several from iamgod, if he's included. I posted also! :D But seriously, that person had anger issues.

I just read through that thread, and from what i can tell malon and iamgod were being retarded, and a-holes and everyone else was sreaming at them to get the hell out, and sounded slightly disturbed. remind me not to piss you guys off.....

Posted

remind me not to piss you guys off.....

Don't piss us off! :biggrin: I don't care, if you piss me off I'll tell you in a nicer way than I did to iamgod. But still, with what's been happening over the past month you might not want to get me angry. I've been ridiculed, argued with, physically abused and "sexually abused". That's what the principal wrote on this one sixth grader's referral, because he rides my bus and shoved condoms down my shirt on two separate occasions. :angry: It was only the second time that the driver listened to me. Then I was called to the office for questioning about the events. My sister and nine other witnesses were called over FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL to confirm it, and then just about every other person who rides my bus was called. It was CRAZY and took so long that I missed out on most of 4th period and some of fifth! :wacko:

Posted

Don't piss us off! :biggrin: I don't care, if you piss me off I'll tell you in a nicer way than I did to iamgod. But still, with what's been happening over the past month you might not want to get me angry. I've been ridiculed, argued with, physically abused and "sexually abused". That's what the principal wrote on this one sixth grader's referral, because he rides my bus and shoved condoms down my shirt on two separate occasions. :angry: It was only the second time that the driver listened to me. Then I was called to the office for questioning about the events. My sister and nine other witnesses were called over FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL to confirm it, and then just about every other person who rides my bus was called. It was CRAZY and took so long that I missed out on most of 4th period and some of fifth! :wacko:

Woah Woah ee Woah. TMI there.

Posted

WOO!!!! That's the best news I've heard in months!!! :biggrin:

Posted

link=hero=iamgod at a different computer?

You need to ban all of the IP addresses that they are using. iamgod/linkrcool switched between 3 computers.

Posted

link=hero=iamgod at a different computer?

You need to ban all of the IP addresses that they are using. iamgod/linkrcool switched between 3 computers.

I am Link=hero and i am in no way related to linkrkool or iamgod

Posted

If you say so. . .

Posted

If you say so. . .

I have no proof of this fact, and also no explanation for the similarity in our IP's, however, with the slight knowledge i do have, linkrkool/iamgod could have just deleted all of his history including cookies, passwords saved, etc... and his IP may have changed slighly.

Posted

You're so full of it. :squint:

Are you really that desperate to talk to us? You've seriously got problems. I heard that you and Malon were the same person too. Thats sad. You poor lonely, lonely man.

Posted

You're so full of it. :squint:

Are you really that desperate to talk to us? You've seriously got problems. I heard that you and Malon were the same person too. Thats sad. You poor lonely, lonely man.

I am not this guy. I dont know who he is either. I am just a bored zelda fan who came across this site when he googled zelda forums out of boredom today. from what i can tell, that guy is either a complete prick, or just a very lonely man.