Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Look what they have done to us! Gm is now paranoid! You thieving ol' chaps!

that made me lol.

Posted

everyone ignored me. I was serious some please awnser me.

Posted

Fine. You're either him or this happened:

Your computer has picked up the ghost of the first bit of the banned IP, linkrkool's spirit has taken over your typing fingers, making you seem like him, you've got psychic powers that lead you to this place first because the ghost bit of the IP sensed a disturbance and located its old home, and then it forced you to read all of a thread you've no real relation to simply because it is locked, memorized the antagonist's comments, and focused on THAT THREAD, even though there are a large amount of OTHER locked threads in the forum, then decided Rants and Raves is a nice place to hang out, where you post a majority of the time. Then, here comes the fun part, you STAY to prove your innocence in a place where you only post in one section, where the members and moderator team are apparently incompetent, where you've been wrongly accused upon arrival.

It's all right. I believe you. [/sARCASM]

Funny thing is, linkrkool made a thread telling us about how much of hermits we are, knowing a majority of us are teens. And now you say all teens are hopeless.

Please just end the facade.

Sahaqiel

PS- Oh, by the way, I said YOUR IP AND HIS IP WERE IDENTICAL EXCEPT THE LAST TWO DIGITS. I never said he owned to computers. The last two digits are suspicious, because your IP can change under certain circumstances. Dial up only increases IP Problems, [Personal experience] but the IP Change wouldn't be too drastic. Say, two digits? <__<

Saha-I read that thread because when I asked who those A-holes were, i was instructed to. I remember what was said because I happen to have a pretty good memory. I right now have posted the majority of the time on rants and raves because it is the most interesting place on these boards. But if you were paying attention, I was also posting on the Open floor and entertainment sections. On top of that, I read through to fiction topics, and looked at the art, but havent posted there yet, as i am not a good writer or artist.

p.s.-Where do you make the connection between hermits and hopeless. Linkrkool called you hermits, as an insultive term. I said all teenagers are hopeless, including myself, as an attempt at a joke. (not a very funny one obviously)

As for myself and Linkrkool having the same typing habits or tendancies or w/e, I know this is a weak argument, but its probably just coincidence.

Posted

I hate being ignored. :cry:

Posted

Stop moping, and say it again!

Posted

I hate being ignored. :cry:

I cant answer your question YLA. I am kind of the one on trial here. Sorry.

Posted

you can't be linkrool.

linkrool would never apologise.

he'd just spam to his other accounts.

Posted

Your both right.

I need more proof of who to belive link=hero or the everyone here who have already posted. That kinda makes it one sided but who knows everyone else could be wrong I mean you all do have the right to be suspitious because we got rid of linkrkool and malon and you all let yourselfs belive that he is who we got rid of just because his IP numbers are 2 digets differnt.

Now I have typing cramps. Ow.

Posted

link=hero, if we resolve this and you turn out not to be linkrkool/iamgod/malon, I'm sorry. But she..or he...or whatever! They left me in a state of emotional turmoil. But if you are linkrkool, I hope you're not being nice to only say you aren't him.

Posted

link=hero, if we resolve this and you turn out not to be linkrkool/iamgod/malon, I'm sorry. But she..or he...or whatever! They left me in a state of emotional turmoil. But if you are linkrkool, I hope you're not being nice to only say you aren't him.

CG he's too nice to be linkrkool and iamgod. Malon was a differnt person they were on at the same time. Anyway no matter how hard linkrkool trys he can't be nice it's not in his nature to be nice he spoiled ba***** who was baned for good or so GL said.

Posted

However much evidence is piled against you, and no matter how much you are likely to be him, you should get an avatar, make a nice sig, and keep up your positive-seeming attitude. If you are him, you can tell us later, after you've gained a good rep and have become more productive.

If, in the small possibility that you aren't, I'd like to apologise as recent complications have made the forum disdain activities similar to that of our antagonist, and welcome you to the forum.

If you are, then try your best to turn over a new leaf.

Please avoid R&R for now, in any case.

Sahaqiel

Posted

What did I miss? I mean last time I checked it was page one and we got a new guy and now you guys are saying he's linkrkool that's harsh I mean it's page 2 of this topic and ever since the last page you have been claming that he is but I for one can't tell

BWEEOOBWEEOOBWEEOOBWEEOO!! WE'VE GOT A RUN-ON SENTENCE IN THE VICINITY. NO PUNCTUATION IN SIGHT. TAKE HIM DOWN. :unsure: :unsure: Well I thought it was funny...sorry, Y. Link adict. Just get some better...grammar. Or better hands. >_>

Anyway, yeah...I don't know ANYTHING about this LinkRool thing...I just posted because I wanted to feel included. :cry: :cry:

Posted

FFS GUYS!

you do realise that if it's not linkrcool (which there's a possibility of) you're basically just ripping apart a new member for no reason. and some of you say I'm harsh...

He hasn't done a single thing wrong yet, there's little reason to beleive he's not telling the truth. I know there's a lot of coincidences but still.

Even if it is linkrcool, he's stopped being such a jerk (at the moment at least) and I think you guys should calm down and leave him alone until he does do something wrong.

Posted

We can't change the past.

Posted

Yay!