Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

Posted

yes val hammer. my seret identity is.......SUPER AWESOME GUY WITH NO SECRET IDENTITY!!!! Oh...waut, that was lame...

tis' very lame.

well, go post some where else, someone might get suspicous. maybe. possibly.

Posted

lawlz. i think we can all agree, if this is indeed linkrcool/iamgod/malon, we should take it very peacefuly, and BAN THEIR ARSENELS!!!!!! but if it isn't, we should welcome them into our comunity.

but i wouldn't be surprised if he starts uber spamming. or turning out to be a good guy.

i'm hoping for the latter.

Posted

I know enough about IP addresses and something is wrong again...

malon and iamgod were posting from the same address at one point just before being banned. link=hero, you wouldn't know anything because you can't see IP addresses like mods can, so you wouldn't know exactly what I know about those people from them, unless of course...

just watch your back and don't do anything stupid.

Posted

is that a challenge..... :unsure:

Posted

I know enough about IP addresses and something is wrong again...

malon and iamgod were posting from the same address at one point just before being banned. link=hero, you wouldn't know anything because you can't see IP addresses like mods can, so you wouldn't know exactly what I know about those people from them, unless of course...

The reason I am now sure Malon and Iamgod/linkrkool are not the same person is this: you said "malon and iamgod were posting from the same address at one point just before being banned." When I read through their posts, It looked to me like they were posting from at school. If their school is like mine, all of the computers are networked, therefore having the same IP.

Posted

If their school is like mine, all of the computers are networked, therefore having the same IP.

Is that possible?

Posted

Is that possible?

:taco: yes :taco:

Posted

You're such a bad liar link=hero. You're obviously linkrcool. Obviously. Stop even trying.

Notice that this is the first place you come too. You're obviously full of it. If you want us to except you that much though. . .

Posted

Are you sure it's iamgod GM? I can't tell, but he does seem a little suspicious.

Posted

I have no doubt.

Posted

Then why not go ahead and ban him? While you're at it, ban the IP address.

Posted

We'll see how he does this time. He's clearly very desperate.

Posted

Hope you didn't ban him.

We need a classic antagonist unveiling where he screams, "DRAT THEE!" As he's being dragged into the pits of hell.

By the way, mods can see your IP, and as the last two or three times happened, all numbers are IDENTICAL until the last two digits.

You also have the exact same speech pattern, except for the fact you're less insulting, but that's only because you're trying to keep low.

Also it seems you're basically on top of everything and have a theory that probably was just what you and Malon did.

The reason I am now sure Malon and Iamgod/linkrkool are not the same person is this: you said "malon and iamgod were posting from the same address at one point just before being banned." When I read through their posts, It looked to me like they were posting from at school. If their school is like mine, all of the computers are networked, therefore having the same IP.

You're building off his theories and trying to distort it in your favor. You really are a bad liar.

Furthermore, yeah. First place you came to was here. And now that I've had to deal with you more than ever due to your recent actions and my modship, every time I see someone without a signature or an avatar, I think, "Linkrkool".

Just give it up. Either quit being an utter nuisance and hindrance to our society, or get over yourself and stop trying to harass us, living out your ban.

If I were you, I'd try to turn a new leaf instead of returning to the scene of the crime.

No intelligent person wants to be hated by his community.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You just got BuRNeD!~

Good job Saha. ;)

Posted

Hope you didn't ban him.

We need a classic antagonist unveiling where he screams, "DRAT THEE!" As he's being dragged into the pits of hell.

By the way, mods can see your IP, and as the last two or three times happened, all numbers are IDENTICAL until the last two digits.

You also have the exact same speech pattern, except for the fact you're less insulting, but that's only because you're trying to keep low.

Also it seems you're basically on top of everything and have a theory that probably was just what you and Malon did.

You're building off his theories and trying to distort it in your favor. You really are a bad liar.

Furthermore, yeah. First place you came to was here. And now that I've had to deal with you more than ever due to your recent actions and my modship, every time I see someone without a signature or an avatar, I think, "Linkrkool".

Just give it up. Either quit being an utter nuisance and hindrance to our society, or get over yourself and stop trying to harass us, living out your ban.

If I were you, I'd try to turn a new leaf instead of returning to the scene of the crime.

No intelligent person wants to be hated by his community.

Sahaqiel

First of all, I am not Linkrkool. second, I know you can see my IP. We've only been talking about it all day. If the last two digits of his IP are different, it does not mean he is using another computer as you think. He mentioned he had dial up, meaning he probably couldnt affort a broadband connection. Therefore, he probably couldnt afford another computer. Even if he did have broadband, all of thhe comps in his house would have the same IP. If your going to be a mod, you should know what your talking about.

I do not have a signature or an avitar yet because I am still new to these forums, and havent gotten around to it yet.

On another note, I have not been a hindrance to your society at all. What have i done to hinder these forums?

On yet another note, you said no intelligent person wants to be hated by his community. This is not "my community" as i am still a new member.