Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah! You're totally him. :squint:

When did he mention that he had dial-up? You must of been studying the guy. You sound exactly the same too.

Posted

Ah! You're totally him. :squint:

When did he mention that he had dial-up? You must of been studying the guy. You sound exactly the same too.

While I was reading through Heiring of grievances after i joined. On page two. This is what he said.

"sry about that. my dial up is being retarded and posting the same thing three times.

and also i notices you deleted malons post from this thread. y?"

Posted

Sigh. :)

You're hopeless.

Posted

Sigh. :)

You're hopeless.

Hopeless?? I'm a teenager. All teenagers are hopeless.

Posted

I thought that you were almost in college.

Posted

I thought that you were almost in college.

iamgod said that he was 16 and on his way to college. I am also 16, but i am a junior in high school.

On top of that, people leave for college when they get out of high school. They do that when they are around 17-19. These are still teenagers.

Posted

Please. :rolleyes: If you weren't iamgod, you would have gotten fed up with this and left by now.

Posted

Please. :rolleyes: If you weren't iamgod, you would have gotten fed up with this and left by now.

I am arguing this to prove my innocence. I would do the same in the court of law.

Posted

so ye plead ta bein guilty, linkrcool? or do ye wish ta enter the pit. well, you

four?

are one and the same. i can't see lP addresses and i still know it's you. this may make me sound like a harsh person

of course, when i'm in the presence of their king i need not worry about such trivial problems XD

but you suck at lieing. . .

Posted

Fine. You're either him or this happened:

Your computer has picked up the ghost of the first bit of the banned IP, linkrkool's spirit has taken over your typing fingers, making you seem like him, you've got psychic powers that lead you to this place first because the ghost bit of the IP sensed a disturbance and located its old home, and then it forced you to read all of a thread you've no real relation to simply because it is locked, memorized the antagonist's comments, and focused on THAT THREAD, even though there are a large amount of OTHER locked threads in the forum, then decided Rants and Raves is a nice place to hang out, where you post a majority of the time. Then, here comes the fun part, you STAY to prove your innocence in a place where you only post in one section, where the members and moderator team are apparently incompetent, where you've been wrongly accused upon arrival.

It's all right. I believe you. [/sARCASM]

Funny thing is, linkrkool made a thread telling us about how much of hermits we are, knowing a majority of us are teens. And now you say all teens are hopeless.

Please just end the facade.

Sahaqiel

PS- Oh, by the way, I said YOUR IP AND HIS IP WERE IDENTICAL EXCEPT THE LAST TWO DIGITS. I never said he owned to computers. The last two digits are suspicious, because your IP can change under certain circumstances. Dial up only increases IP Problems, [Personal experience] but the IP Change wouldn't be too drastic. Say, two digits? <__<

Posted

You just got Saha-BuRNed AGAIN!

:D

Posted

And to think I thought he was gone. Listen, I know it's you, linkrkool. You type in the same exact format, have the same personality, and, HELLO?! Do you know of any other forum besides Rants & Raves?! Ya might as well just put a big arrow over your head that says "I'm really linkrkool!" Don't ya dare say I don't know you, because after being emotionally tormented by a person you remember them!

Posted

What did I miss? I mean last time I checked it was page one and we got a new guy and now you guys are saying he's linkrkool that's harsh I mean it's page 2 of this topic and ever since the last page you have been claming that he is but I for one can't tell. :unsure: Wow I still don't know but after looking at the last 10 posts I say I don't know try to convince me he seams different to me but then again I only skimmed though what linkrkool or iamgod, and malon had to say but still try to convince me.

link=hero I am not protecting you it's just I

Posted

If you say so. . .

Look what they have done to us! Gm is now paranoid! You thieving ol' chaps!

Posted

Gm is now paranoid! You thieving ol' chaps!

:applause: