Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No more Zelda?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

REALLY?! :huh:

i new it wasn't shiggy who made WW, but i thought for sure he did all the un-toony ones.... :unsure:

Posted

There will always be new Zelda games coming out.

For starters: Zelda brings in too much money for Nintendo to throw away.

But, more importantly, even if Nintendo stops making Zelda, the legend will live on in the hearts of the fans and followers, and as long as a single Zelda fan exists, new games will emerge. This is part of the cycle of all Modern Myths.

Look at Star Trek. There hasn't been a new eppisode or movie in the theaters for years, and yet the fan base lives on,, making there own adventures in the final frontier.

Same thing with all Myths, no matter what their form: As long as a Follower exists, the legend live on.

Posted

Just a thought, but what would it be like if nintendo stopped making zelda games? I'd probably move on, but what about everyone else?

Posted (edited)

See above *>does the lopsided grin harrison ford is so famous for<*

Nintendo hasn't even stopped making Zelda games, and I'm already(trying to) making my own

Edited by The Midna Project (see edit history)

Posted

the new zelda wii better be better than the awesome TP or OoT or heck! even MM or i'll cry :cry: i highly doubt anything will ever match OoT though

i hope its a sequel to mm :embarrassed:

Posted

Regardless, in case any of you hadn't noticed, Shigsy purely works in a supervising role for the Legend of Zelda games now, since OoT I think it was Aunoma has been the main director of the games.

yes I think that if Shigeru Miyamoto were to retire,Aunoma would be the BOSS of zelda :D

I like Koji Kondo, he makes the Zelda music :D but still i would never forget zelda.It is the only best thing that happened in my life!

Posted

There will be more Legend of Zelda games-trust me. Nintendo will not be ending the Legend of Zelda series any time soon. I believe that as long as Nintendo is around and as long as Legend of Zelda is popular there will be more games in the series.

Posted

A world without Nintendo. . .

I hope thats not anytime soon.

Posted

A world without Nintendo. . .

I hope thats not anytime soon.

if that happend i'd have to do thisAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Posted

actually, he has talked about retiring.

Really? When? :huh:

Though, the Zelda games are not dependent only on Shigeru Miyamoto, so I don't think that would cause the end of LoZ.

Zelda is something too big to end it, they still got a lot of things to come out. Like the Sheikah, they are still a big secret (all their story) the Twili, etc. They could make new races.

Posted

just great and plus they do need a zelda game that ends the series

Posted

Ends series!?! What!?!?! It's not going to end. Stop thinking like that. Zelda will live forever no matter if Miyamoto dies, I will continue it if that's the only way to do so.

ZELDA SHALL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted

well if this is the end its the end of the world :(:unsure::cry: :cry:

Posted

well if this is the end its the end of the world :(:unsure::cry: :cry:

I agree but you know what they say "The legend will never die." Or something like that.

Posted

Aww. Why does it have to end like this? Well, somehow I hope someone picks up on Miyamoto's work. Zelda is too popular to die just now! It's an amazing series.

I very highly doubt it'll end now, though.. but it has to end sometime, I suppose. =/ Or does it? ;D