Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Box Art

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking good, The Wii heading is pretty clean. I wouldnt be surprised if the disk was two colors.

Posted

[quote name='True Gamer' post='12424' date='Sep 20 2006, 06:42 PM']About the rating for TP... I think it should be T. Mainly with the violence...[/quote]

What violence? the trailers i've seen dont look that bad... there just a little bit worse than the rest of the games. but thats just my opinion so it doesn't matter too much. but i do agree it should be T.

Posted

Your opinion matters! :P

Posted

well thanks

and cool theme song too where can i get it?

Posted

:) I was just looking up music one day and found it. It is also the exact same piece that my junior high band played last year. But I think we should talk about this in the Theme Song topic found in Open Floor. :embarrassed:

Posted

thanks maybe i can talk my band director into letting us play this :P

Posted

cool theme!

I like the golden box, what I meant, however, is that the darker one would fit, due to the overall darker tone of the whole game. I'm holding out for a 'T' rating, but having a E10 would just as well break history of 'E's Zelda has had since ratings were put into games in US. Then again, and E10 was just added recently into the rating charts. <_<

Posted

Awesome box art. Now time for some overreacting on my part.....*Takes breath* :o ........... :mellow: ..........I guess I just wasted all of my overreactivity since all this news came out......I need some sugar....... :unsure:

Posted

acording to a forum of nintendo.com its officially rated T. heres a link to the forum

[url="http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=zelda&message.id=2067661"]http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...sage.id=2067661[/url]

Posted

I knew it! :D

Posted

Makes perfect sense i just saw a trailer that showed a monkeys red ugly butt :lol:

Posted

...uh, I didn't need to remember that... :blink:

Posted

he he he :embarrassed:

Posted

Maybe it would be better if that's blurred... :P ...or not.

Posted

.....baboon........well, a T rating......I wonder if it's because the boar rider guys come and shoot the kid in the back with an arrow then ride away displaying his unconcious body upon a long wooden pole? :embarrassed: