Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Box Art

40 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='12390' date='Sep 20 2006, 10:51 AM']the golden look is a trend with all zelda games, kinda to make it look more special. The disk will probabbly be gold as well.[/quote]
Well, yes, ever since the golden cartridge for the Legend of Zelda.... Hey, was this really my first post??

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='12561' date='Sep 23 2006, 09:43 AM'].....baboon........well, a T rating......I wonder if it's because the boar rider guys come and shoot the kid in the back with an arrow then ride away displaying his unconcious body upon a long wooden pole? :embarrassed:[/quote]

we never did find out that kids name did we? :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Chibi Koun' post='12582' date='Sep 23 2006, 08:44 AM']Well, yes, ever since the golden cartridge for the Legend of Zelda.... Hey, was this really my first post??[/quote]

Yes, it is...I was surprised when I did my first post,too. :embarrassed:

I think they said her name somewhere didn't they? It was something like Ellia, or something...my mind is getting foggy... :wacko:

Posted

nice!!! good thing they pick that one

Posted

the boy who was captured and on the pole was called colin, the girl who got captured was called Ilia.

Posted

At least I was close. :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='12646' date='Sep 24 2006, 06:19 AM']the boy who was captured and on the pole was called colin, the girl who got captured was called Ilia.[/quote]

Ilia... yeah that sounds familiar. but ive not heard anything about a colin :unsure:

I am so terrible at getting us of topic

Posted

[quote name='Hyrule_boy' post='12386' date='Sep 20 2006, 08:29 AM']I already expected this as the boxart since they showed that art.[/quote]

i also expected something like that, i think it looks cooler than the other one

i think tp would be ok with a t rating[color=#FF0000] <_<

Posted

I'ts already rated T. :)

Posted

I'm really hoping this game is rated E 10 so it won't be to diffrent from the others.