Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clans/Armies

27 posts in this topic

Posted

im new here, saria_Kokiri told me about the site, it's cool, and all of a sudden, im hearing about these... clans, er.. armies.. or something.
cOuld someone explain to me what they are, and possibly the best one to join? Wait.. no, that'de be stupid, because if i asked which 1 was the best, youd all vote for your own cla//army.. well list some positives from the clans your from, because they all sound really cool.
So far, The Sinking Goron looks pretty cool.

Posted

Well the clans/armies are kinda like a family of members.

You can join any of the....
6?
Ya i think its 6. :unsure:

Well these clans pretty much fight between each other.
Although its been quite quiet in the armies lately. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Well im in the Great Evil Army.

Some good things about being in the GEA is:

1.We have Ganondorf333(are funny leader :D )

2.We have the wisdom of old kentucky fish(which i still dont understand :wacko: )

3.We were the first army created.

4.We have the greatest number of members(even though most are inactive)

Cant really think of anything else to say... :embarrassed:

Posted

Oh yeah. ^_^

We're cool.

Clans/Armies are pretty much just (for now) private forums only viewable to its members. A large part in your decision will probably be based on which clan has a lot of people that you like. Thats hard though, because all of the clans have awesome members. How serious you are about your clan really depends on you.

I don't know much at all about the other clans, except The Evil Army's is by far the largest and most hardcore into the army part of the clan. The Keaton Army is kinda mellowing down, but they've got a lot of cool members and are the biggest enemy to The Evil Army. The Great Army of Hyrule is another branch of "the good guys" and are a bit more laid back the other two mentioned. But they've got Gingerlink which is enough alone to join. The Twilight Knights are newer, and have a great amount of awesome people in the clan (mostly regulars in Chat). I'm not sure how into the "army" part they are. I can't really say that I know anything about the Shiny Phantoms except that they are the only army without a staff member. My army is pretty relaxed, we've got some awesome people, and our army is based on Ikana.

Other people will be able to tell you a lot more about their armies than I will though.

Anyway, have fun choosing.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='106991' date='Jan 9 2008, 06:34 PM']Oh yeah. ^_^

We're cool.

Clans/Armies are pretty much just (for now) private forums only viewable to its members. A large part in your decision will probably be based on which clan has a lot of people that you like. Thats hard though, because all of the clans have awesome members. How serious you are about your clan really depends on you.

I don't know much at all about the other clans, except The Evil Army's is by far the largest and most hardcore into the army part of the clan. The Keaton Army is kinda mellowing down, but they've got a lot of cool members and are the biggest enemy to The Evil Army. The Great Army of Hyrule is another branch of "the good guys" and are a bit more laid back the other two mentioned. But they've got Gingerlink which is enough alone to join. The Twilight Knights are newer, and have a great amount of awesome people in the clan (mostly regulars in Chat). I'm not sure how into the "army" part they are. I can't really say that I know anything about the Shiny Phantoms except that they are the only army without a staff member. My army is pretty relaxed, we've got some awesome people, and our army is based on Ikana.

Other people will be able to tell you a lot more about their armies than I will though.

Anyway, have fun choosing.[/quote]
GM said it better then i could. :^_^:
(or maybe he just explained what i meant with detail :unsure: )

It doesnt quite matter who you join NR... :unsure:

Posted

Even though we're different armies, we still love all of each other! :squint:

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='106998' date='Jan 9 2008, 06:48 PM']Even though we're different armies, we still love all of each other! :squint:[/quote]
yes... :unsure:
But in the sense that we all are pretty much just best buddies that are have a friendly quarrel. :unsure:

Posted

Interesting... very interesting.
Well, there's a slight chance I might join a couple of armies.

1. The Great Evil Army
Why: Because funny leaders are always good, and the fact that I'm over at Saria_Kokiri's house and she' says shs in the Evil Army and she'll probably try to persuade me to join. Like by lending me Super Mario Galaxy or somethin' (So frikken tempting haha :biggrin: )
2. The Sinking Goron
Why: Because I'm always relaxed, and though I don't know who Ikana is (Saria says she thinks its from the game Majora's Mask wich i havent played throo, too hard), plus, Gorons are my favorite creatures in the Zelda series. i started thinkin they were awesome from ocarina of time when Darunia's like, 'Awright brother, heres the Goron ruby, now that we're brothers, give me a big ol' hug, brother!' and Link runs away screamin down the death mountain trail. xD Dang, i really gotta beat that game, its awesome.
3. Army of Hyrule.
Why? I've heard this Gingerlink fellow is a great moderator, so that's always good. I remember seeing in a signater tho that you haf ta pay 200 rupees or something, nd i dunt evn no how to get rupees here.

Posted

You get rupees from the Deku Tree in the interaction table on the front page.

But if you have any questions just ask a mod.
Its there job to help new people who are lost.
Or ask Saria.
Or is she busy at the moment? :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Chef Nonsense' post='107010' date='Jan 9 2008, 07:57 PM']You get rupees from the Deku Tree in the interaction table on the front page.

But if you have any questions just ask a mod.
Its there job to help new people who are lost.
Or ask Saria.
Or is she busy at the moment? :unsure:[/quote]

well actulli im heading out now, but i asked saria about the deku tree, so ive gt a basik idea. Tho she says she doesnt use the deku tree alt cause shs got a music video srvice ere.
Anywho, if i rmebr my password for hyrule.net, ill log back on once i get home.
Thanks fer yer guys' hlp!

Posted

Your welcome. :D

The deku tree is the basic way to get items and money. :unsure:
We are thinking of new means of aquiring money... :unsure:

But you can also make a business and sell useful stuff (business is like Saria's movie video business. The stuff you make has to have meaning.)
I have a shop. But it doesnt got a dime. :unsure: (or rupee.......)

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]hrmm............. :unsure:
his third post was here, tis a shame. :unsure:
shiny phantoms will rule the day, and yes, i think we're still at war, i dunno's, even though i'm leader.......[/color]

Posted

You have the power to declare war. Make peace. surrender. Your the leader of the Shiny Phantom army.
You call the shots for it. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]yes, but i'm so lazy, i gave my co-leader and formal leader power to do that also. besides, no one wants a truce with us, for we have to many new comers, (i don't like the word noob) and a crazy leader, co-leader, and former leader. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

A little bit about the great army of hyrule:

We're an army on hyrule.net that was started by a guy named Gingerlink. He quit though, and now Crusnik is our leader, with Dustin, the creator of the site, as our co-leader. Since we're just starting to really increase our popularity, we're trying to recruit members who are talented with making movies, games, and banners, so if you can do any of these things and want to put your skills to use, then I highly suggest joining our army. And if you join, your name goes on our own website for everyone to see, which is something none of the other armies can offer.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='107060' date='Jan 9 2008, 09:37 PM']A little bit about the great army of hyrule:

We're an army on hyrule.net that was started by a guy named Gingerlink. He quit though, and now Crusnik is our leader, with Dustin, the creator of the site, as our co-leader. Since we're just starting to really increase our popularity, we're trying to recruit members who are talented with making movies, games, and banners, so if you can do any of these things and want to put your skills to use, then I highly suggest joining our army. And if you join, your name goes on our own website for everyone to see, which is something none of the other armies can offer.[/quote]

told yas guys i'd be back!

anyways, dang, you got the owner of the site as co-leader!? im impressed dude, very impressed. ^_^ and you're recruiting members who have a talent in makin' movies? Dang, too bad saria dint join your armi/clan. im.. well, i suk at making videos, but im okay with banners. plus, my name'll go on a website!? tempting, very tempting. ill think bout it. :)