Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clans/Armies

27 posts in this topic

Posted

We have a team account which you'll get a password to use it whenever you'd like.

We also have the most cool items, unavailable to anyone else! (See my "My Stuff") :joy:

And you'll get a unique and super cool rank like everyone else in our clan.

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]The Great Evil Army has the largest forum. And most fun. :D I was a member of the Great Army of Hyrule before, but I quit and turned to the Evil. Did I mention the GEA was the first army? Plus...We have cookies, ice cream cake, and an awesome chef![/color][/font]

Posted

That Chef Nonsense [i]is[/i] pretty amazing.

Posted

Why thank you my good sir and ma'am. :^_^:

Posted

The sinking goron has a lot of things to make one join, but I'll narrow it down a bit.

The Sinking Goron is by far the most laid back, fun, chat-to-your-friends army, and has its own private account, awards every 6 months, 3 moderators in the team, and an army on top of all of that! The Ikanan army is the army of Termina and Ikana, which isn't at war with anyone at the moment. I won't give anything more away because I don't want other armies to know too much! I hope I see you in the army! ^_^

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='107146' date='Jan 10 2008, 08:17 AM']The sinking goron has a lot of things to make one join, but I'll narrow it down a bit.

The Sinking Goron is by far the most laid back, fun, chat-to-your-friends army, and has its own private account, awards every 6 months, 3 moderators in the team, and an army on top of all of that! The Ikanan army is the army of Termina and Ikana, which isn't at war with anyone at the moment. I won't give anything more away because I don't want other armies to know too much! I hope I see you in the army! ^_^[/quote]

:huh:

awards are every 12 months, we have 2 mods, i'm not counting relean, because he is in 2 clans and never online.

and no-army is really at war at the mo'.

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='107166' date='Jan 10 2008, 10:33 AM']:huh:

awards are every 12 months, we have 2 mods, i'm not counting relean, because he is in 2 clans and never online.

and no-army is really at war at the mo'.[/quote]
No, we have the early year ones and the late year ones. And relean is in our clan nevertheless.

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='107183' date='Jan 10 2008, 06:00 PM']No, we have the early year ones and the late year ones. And relean is in our clan nevertheless.[/quote]

but what's the point of having a mod if they're not active?

it's like having a washing machine that doesn't work

or a trophy that doesn't say or prove you won anything.

no offence, i'm just trying to make a point, being truthful.

Posted

Yes, but you still have the washing machine! :squint:

Anyway, I'm a member of the Sinking Goron, and all I can do right now is vouch for us, because everything that can be said, has!

Posted

[quote name='Oni_Link49' post='107418' date='Jan 11 2008, 02:02 AM']Yes, but you still have the washing machine! :squint:

Anyway, I'm a member of the Sinking Goron, and all I can do right now is vouch for us, because everything that can be said, has![/quote]

no, we have half a washing machine, brcause he's in 2 clans.

half a washing machine that doesn't work. ;)

Posted

You could still . . .make a fort or somethin'.

Lets make a fort out of our half of Relean. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='107845' date='Jan 12 2008, 01:41 AM']You could still . . .make a fort or somethin'.

Lets make a fort out of our half of Relean. ^_^[/quote]

'tis a shame he's been demoted to half a broken washing machine fort. :cry: