Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do I do?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, here's the story. 2 days ago, I bopped my friend on the head(which we do to each other all the time) because I thought she was pretending not to hear me to annoy me.(she uses that trick all the time) She goy mad at me, yelled at me that she didn't really hear me, kicked me in the ankle of my BAD LEG(I just banged it) and I almost crumpled to the floor as she stormed off. OF COURSE, no one saw it(dang preps surrounding my locker). I couldn't walk normally. I had to limp. My school is almost 100 years old. NO ELEVATORS. BIG STAIRCASE. You see my problems? So, in math, which I have with her, my chair was stuck and I was trapped in me seat since I couldn't use my right foot. I asked my friend Alex to help me and she asked why I couldn't get out and I said someone kicked my ankle and I can't use it now. And I looked at her. She was smirking at me. She was GLAD that she kicked me. Then, in chorus, it was mine and her job to take attandence 'cuz we had a sub. I wasn't gonna talk to her until she said sorry. She expected me to be all fine and dandy with her after she killed my ankle! She got mad 'cuz I wouldn't talk to her and got my other friend to take attendence with her. My ankle was killing me and even though I had been trying to make it, I had to go to the nurse. She asked me how it happened. I told her I hit it on the car door. She asked if my dad knew. I said yes. She gave me ice and said she hopes it isn't BROKEN. At the end of the day she comes up to me and acts like I should be fine and dandy with her again. I told her she owed me an apology. She said "I don't owe you no frickin apology!" I told her I the nurse thought it might be broken! I told her that I didn't tell the truth so she wouldn't get in trouble! She doesn't give a s**t. I knew my dad wouldn't buy the car door thing 'cuz he was there, and even though I really wanted him to wrap my ankle, I didn't tell him. My parents already don't like her very much, I didn't want to make it worse. But today...my ankle is killing, and it's painful to climb stairs and try to walk normally for my parents. I don't want to get her in trouble but...my ankle...what do I do?

Posted

Ok, here's the story. 2 days ago, I bopped my friend on the head(which we do to each other all the time) because I thought she was pretending not to hear me to annoy me.(she uses that trick all the time) She goy mad at me, yelled at me that she didn't really hear me, kicked me in the ankle of my BAD LEG(I just banged it) and I almost crumpled to the floor as she stormed off. OF COURSE, no one saw it(dang preps surrounding my locker). I couldn't walk normally. I had to limp. My school is almost 100 years old. NO ELEVATORS. BIG STAIRCASE. You see my problems? So, in math, which I have with her, my chair was stuck and I was trapped in me seat since I couldn't use my right foot. I asked my friend Alex to help me and she asked why I couldn't get out and I said someone kicked my ankle and I can't use it now. And I looked at her. She was smirking at me. She was GLAD that she kicked me. Then, in chorus, it was mine and her job to take attandence 'cuz we had a sub. I wasn't gonna talk to her until she said sorry. She expected me to be all fine and dandy with her after she killed my ankle! She got mad 'cuz I wouldn't talk to her and got my other friend to take attendence with her. My ankle was killing me and even though I had been trying to make it, I had to go to the nurse. She asked me how it happened. I told her I hit it on the car door. She asked if my dad knew. I said yes. She gave me ice and said she hopes it isn't BROKEN. At the end of the day she comes up to me and acts like I should be fine and dandy with her again. I told her she owed me an apology. She said "I don't owe you no frickin apology!" I told her I the nurse thought it might be broken! I told her that I didn't tell the truth so she wouldn't get in trouble! She doesn't give a s**t. I knew my dad wouldn't buy the car door thing 'cuz he was there, and even though I really wanted him to wrap my ankle, I didn't tell him. My parents already don't like her very much, I didn't want to make it worse. But today...my ankle is killing, and it's painful to climb stairs and try to walk normally for my parents. I don't want to get her in trouble but...my ankle...what do I do?

Wow that's been happening at my school lately people kick eachother and ask for advice from me but your asking anyone but my awnser isn't lodgical in your situation so I couldn't help much.

P.S. My idea was to lie but that's never the awnser. Well not in anyone else's case that's what I do I lie to my parent's if I had a bad day at school and I lie and say I fell down the stairs. :embarrassed:

P.S.S. Don't lie that's my way out of every thing. :unsure:

Posted

Wow that's been happening at my school lately people kick eachother and ask for advice from me but your asking anyone but my awnser isn't lodgical in your situation so I couldn't help much.

P.S. My idea was to lie but that's never the awnser. Well not in anyone else's case that's what I do I lie to my parent's if I had a bad day at school and I lie and say I fell down the stairs. :embarrassed:

P.S.S. Don't lie that's my way out of every thing. :unsure:

That's not helping....sorry...

Posted

Well, you might want to get you ankle checked out again, but more thoroughly. Don't ignore your friend, that won't help. Ask her nicely to apologize.

And I guess that you should just walk it off.

Posted

Well, you might want to get you ankle checked out again, but more thoroughly. Don't ignore your friend, that won't help. Ask her nicely to apologize.

And I guess that you should just walk it off.

I have asked her to say sorry, she's never been one to apologize to anyone...(yes, I'm talking about the friend who has been part of the being treated like crap thing)

Posted

Please guys, I really need help here! :cry:

Posted

Hey Cat Girl, hope your ankle is feeling better. Put ice on it, take some painkillers and rest it if it still hurts.

In regards to your friend, try seeing it from her point of view. You hit her first, even it if was playing around. Maybe she thinks you 'started it', thats why she's not apologising.

Bite the bullet and say sorry for hitting her. She may respond with an apology herself. Sometimes the hardest thing you can do its admit you were wrong.

Hope it works out.

Posted

Please guys, I really need help here! :cry:

who can help now? :cry:

where's arcanelord, bringer of light and good advice, when you need him.

i know! :biggrin: i'll turn the arcane sign on and fax the arcanecave.

and hopefully he'll arrive with good avice in the arcanemobile.

==============

my advice though is to frame her tell someone about her disrespect twords your required apology.

Posted

Hey Cat Girl, hope your ankle is feeling better. Put ice on it, take some painkillers and rest it if it still hurts.

In regards to your friend, try seeing it from her point of view. You hit her first, even it if was playing around. Maybe she thinks you 'started it', thats why she's not apologising.

Bite the bullet and say sorry for hitting her. She may respond with an apology herself. Sometimes the hardest thing you can do its admit you were wrong.

Hope it works out.

Every time I'm about to say something she says that she kicked me because her brother made her "half-deaf" which she is apparently only when she's talking to me.

Posted

Every time I'm about to say something she says that she kicked me because her brother made her "half-deaf" which she is apparently only when she's talking to me.

Then just say you're sorry for a mis-communication. Ask if you can be friends again and put it behind you.

Posted

First, that friend of yours is a jerk. Sorry, but it's true.

Second, agologize and tell here your really hut, but you still want to be friends.

Third, if she still won't apologize or even care, then go ahead and tell on her. (Maybe she'll care then... :unsure: )

Posted

I agree with Arcanelord. but she does owe you an apology, jerk or not.

Posted

*sigh* I know she's a jerk. I've known that since last year when we became friends. I don't know why I put up with her. I could have quit a long time ago and stopped trying to help her since she won't really take it. Almost everyone in the school hates her. But....I have helped her...she's slightly nicer...and her grades have improved. I'm just so determined to give her a good life so she'll get somewhere....I'm messing mine up.

Posted

I agree with Arcanelord, but you should tell your friend to respect you and treat you better or stop being friends with her.

Hope your ankle feels better!