Glitches for Ocarina of Time

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Super Sword and Inventory Filling with Bottles Glitches.

------

Super sword (no swing damage): To activate this glitch you must find one of the many signs scattered through out Hyrule. I recommned to find the one that can be cut into pieces. Once you find one, you must get beside the sign and crouch (just use R to defend youself with your shield) NOT facing the sign but you must be able to read it (see the action icon). The next step is to press rapidly de B button, you will attack with your sword (this a complete useless attack during battle). You must not cut the sign, otherwise, just play Zelda Llubally to fix it. Just press the B button very rapidly and after a little while press the A button to read the sign. If you do it correctly, you will turn and cut the sign while the reading animation takes place without swinging you sword. After you finish reading and have control of Link you will notice that it seems that you are holding the Z button (there are two black stripes in the bottom and top of the screen). Now, anything you touch with your sword will react as if you were actually swinging your sword really fast (stand next to a rock and you will see what I mean). If you want to stop this just swing your sword with B and the glitch will stop. Never jump of a cliff or from a magic plant or you will get stuck in the air and will have to reset the game.

Fill your inventory with bottles!! (exception: magic arrows). This is one is really simple. Equip one bottle in the C buttons. Go and find a fish or a bug or fairy, whatever you can put into a bottle. This is what you have to do: Once yuo find anything you can catach, press the C button of the bottle and just before you catch it on your bottle pause the game and switch the bottle you have in your C buttons for any other item, ecpt the magic arrowa. Unpause the game and the item in C button will transform into a bottle. That's it, do it with anyother item. Do not save the game if you replace one of the items that can be found only once, like the slingshot or hookshot or you will lose it forever (items like deku sticks replace the bottle if you find one).

I'll later post more of glitches, so stayed tuned.

Posted

That are very old and well known glitches. :blink:

Posted

yer i agree very old lol

i like the swin in hyrule castle glitch though.. but a bit hard to get up there...

Posted

whoa..i didnt know that!

maybe i do, but i dont..you know?

like i have to play it in order to understand what you are talking about

but i guess by just reading, i wont really rememember..

so therefore this is something i dont know about ^_^

get it??

Posted

yes..the one about the bottle is old ...but I've never heard the one about the "invisible sword"

So thanks ^.^

Posted

How do you swim in Hyrule castle? You know...that glitch?

Posted

Old, and this topic should be moved to the Glitches forum.

Posted

I agree.

Posted

Same here

Posted

How do you swim in Hyrule castle? You know...that glitch?

For that one, you must do this:

You know where the Fairy Fountain near Hyrule Castle is, right? Well, There is A little ledge near it with a corner: this pic should explain it better than me.

Zelda1new.jpg

Now, start SLOWLY climbing up the corner of the ledge. It'll take you alot of tries, and you have to be very very percise. After a while, you'll probably be up here:

Zelda2.jpg

Now, go left and keep following the wall until you get about here:

zelda3.jpg

Now slowly start walking on the ledge, but not too much or else you'll fall into the eternal aybss:

zelda4.jpg

Now, when you get to the edge:

zelda5.jpg

Turn left and Z-Target. It'll look like this. As the picture says:

zelda6new.jpg

If you go into that little water you see, you won't make it. You have to jump into the dark abyss. But, as your falling, hold Up on your control stick, and you should land in water, and it'll look like this:

zelda7.jpg

And your in Hyrule Castle! Charming...I must get the name of their decorators.... :D

Posted

That's awsome! I'd try it, but I don't have my copy of the Collectors Edition anymore. Nice glitch anyway. ^_^

Posted

That's awsome! I'd try it, but I don't have my copy of the Collectors Edition anymore. Nice glitch anyway. ^_^

Thanx. I found the glitch online, and I thought it was cool. Nice to know you think so too...My artwork is unmatched, lol.

Posted

Thanx. I found the glitch online, and I thought it was cool. Nice to know you think so too...My artwork is unmatched, lol.

Wow. People still finding glitches. Lol, I've seen some of these, but a lot are new. Thanks.

Posted

Wow. People still finding glitches. Lol, I've seen some of these, but a lot are new. Thanks.

The newest cheat/glitch right now is playing as Dark Link. You can only do it in the V1.0, however, but I loaded up my emulator and stuck the glitch in. It's wicked awsome. Find the Oddysey of Hyrule (I think I spelt oddysey wrong) on google and they have the gameshark code for it there.

Posted

THATS SO COOOL

i am gonna try that