Glitches for Ocarina of Time

82 posts in this topic

Posted

For that one, you must do this:

You know where the Fairy Fountain near Hyrule Castle is, right? Well, There is A little ledge near it with a corner: this pic should explain it better than me.

Zelda1new.jpg

Now, start SLOWLY climbing up the corner of the ledge. It'll take you alot of tries, and you have to be very very percise. After a while, you'll probably be up here:

Zelda2.jpg

Now, go left and keep following the wall until you get about here:

zelda3.jpg

Now slowly start walking on the ledge, but not too much or else you'll fall into the eternal aybss:

zelda4.jpg

Now, when you get to the edge:

zelda5.jpg

Turn left and Z-Target. It'll look like this. As the picture says:

zelda6new.jpg

If you go into that little water you see, you won't make it. You have to jump into the dark abyss. But, as your falling, hold Up on your control stick, and you should land in water, and it'll look like this:

zelda7.jpg

And your in Hyrule Castle! Charming...I must get the name of their decorators.... :D

What?I don't know of any fairy spring!? :angry:

Posted

yes, there's a fairy spring. Have you even played ocarina of time before? see the boulder in the first pic? that's where it is.

Posted

What?I don't know of any fairy spring!? :angry:

you don't know where the fairy spring is? It's that boulder that's next to the sign when you first sneak into Hyrule Castle.

Posted

yes, there's a fairy spring. Have you even played ocarina of time before? see the boulder in the first pic? that's where it is.

Thank you for that. I appreciat it.

Posted

The newest cheat/glitch right now is playing as Dark Link. You can only do it in the V1.0, however, but I loaded up my emulator and stuck the glitch in. It's wicked awsome. Find the Oddysey of Hyrule (I think I spelt oddysey wrong) on google and they have the gameshark code for it there.

I've been trying to find a gameshark or emlutaor of OoT but I still can't find it...

I looked in google for Oddysey of Hyrule but I'm not sure which link is... :embarrassed:

EDIT

forget it, I found the link and the gamesharks :D

I still can't find the emulator... :unsure:

Posted

I've been trying to find a gameshark or emlutaor of OoT but I still can't find it...

I looked in google for Oddysey of Hyrule but I'm not sure which link is... :embarrassed:

EDIT

forget it, I found the link and the gamesharks :D

I still can't find the emulator... :unsure:

A good emulator for putting GS cheats in is 1964. That's the emulator I used for it. It works very nicely.

Posted

A n64 emulator...? They are everywhere!

<a href="http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/n64/">http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/n64/</a>

hehe newest emulator glitch.... fighting Arwings using Action replay codes...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBL2ygxebd8&mode=related&search=">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBL2ygxebd8...ted&search=</a>

anyways.. stick to using glitches you are killing Ocarina of Time with cheats and emus and sve states :cry:

That one isn't too new. I've know about that for about a year now...

Posted

Could you please give me a link to a good emulator and some N64 roms?

I'd really appreciate that.

Posted

Yeah, please. I have this PJ64 in my computer, my dad download it but I can only play super mario games :unsure:

I really want to have a emulator for Zelda :unsure:

And I'm new in this, I have no idea of how to use the gamesharks :embarrassed:

Damn, I'm a totally ignorant in this things :embarrassed:

Posted

how does a elimitator work?

Posted

how does a elimitator work?

Pj64 is a program in the computer, you select wich game you want to play and vila, is like you just turn on your N64

You program wich button in the keyboard will play as wich button in the N64 control and you can play any game.

As I said, I only have super mario games, and Super Smash Brothers is harder to play in the PC :unsure:

Posted

how do u get games for it?

Posted

how do u get games for it?

That's waht I'm asking for :embarrassed:

My dad download the super mario games but he doesn't remember where he download them. I'm looking for a page where you can download other games (like Zelda games :D ) But I haven't found anything :cry:

Posted

That's waht I'm asking for :embarrassed:

My dad download the super mario games but he doesn't remember where he download them. I'm looking for a page where you can download other games (like Zelda the links games :D ) But I haven't found anything :cry:

Mmmmm I can's give you the links to the pages, you know is kinda illegal, but if you own an original copy of the game there's no problem. I'll just give you some clues to find them: search in google for N64 Roms. Riddle: a webpage that starts with cool and ends with rom.com XD, that was kinda stupid.... yes the Roms are the "files" used to play with the emulator. Maybe you will have a hard time finding the popular titles such as Zelda, but believe me, everything is out there in the internet. You can try with Ocarina of Time Rom in google... oh, and use PJ64, its a great emulator and can enable many cheats without using any GS codes, but if yo want to write all the codes, since not all the known cheats are in the PJ64 library, use 1964 emulator.