Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Year Old Wees on a Wii.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

January 10, 2008 - Prince William wasn't the only one in Britain to be given a Wii for Christmas - six-year-old Danny Emsley scored one as well, but the boy's four-year-old brother Ellis wasn't too fond of his newfound obsession with Nintendo's console.

"It seems Ellis got fed up with Danny being obsessed with the Wii and refusing to play with him," said the boys' mother Kerry. "He was told it was his turn on the Wii next, but he took it a bit too literally and used his secret weapon to sabotage the machine."

The Wii was left water-logged and out of order following the incident, which must have been a bit of a blow, considering father Darren spent months trying to find a console. The family's hoping it'll be covered by home insurance.

"It must surely be counted as a leak," Darren said.

Posted

That's wierd. There are four of these and they all have no posts. Must be from the hacking.

This is wierd i'm kinda scar- well not really I mean i've been never mind.

Posted

Uhh, wierd. Zuzu, could you tell us this piece of information again?

Posted

Uhh, wierd. Zuzu, could you tell us this piece of information again?

There are 4 emety topics on this this one, 2 blank one, and one that knuckle and I posted in.

Posted

Deleted.

Take it away, ZuZu.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ack! Okay. The hacking has screwed around with the posts a bit. I accidentally created several of these threads, all of which had no initial post (so it was like a blank thread).

here is the original post that was meant to be at the top of this thread:

January 10, 2008 - Prince William wasn't the only one in Britain to be given a Wii for Christmas - six-year-old Danny Emsley scored one as well, but the boy's four-year-old brother Ellis wasn't too fond of his newfound obsession with Nintendo's console.

"It seems Ellis got fed up with Danny being obsessed with the Wii and refusing to play with him," said the boys' mother Kerry. "He was told it was his turn on the Wii next, but he took it a bit too literally and used his secret weapon to sabotage the machine."

The Wii was left water-logged and out of order following the incident, which must have been a bit of a blow, considering father Darren spent months trying to find a console. The family's hoping it'll be covered by home insurance.

"It must surely be counted as a leak," Darren said.

Weird...

Posted

Edited the first post with initial information.

this is old news.

Posted

That's...odd. Sorta makes me think they should put a warning sticker on it reading "Do not wee on the Wii". I'm sure it would have at least shown up in the early copies of that ultra-safe Japanese "What not to do with your Wii" booklet. :unsure:

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to use the restroom.

No, not on my Wii. Idiots.