Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cant stop thinking of her....... it hurts to love her.........

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone. Thanks for taking the time of looking at my problem. Well, lately i've been having a problem. My friend Stephanie and me were kind of dating for about a month but then we both decided to be friends. Friends, that was totally cool with me. I didn't mind it at all. With time, we became BFF's. But what hurts me is that i still love her, like love her, love her. But i know she doesnt feel the same way towards me no more. I try my best to keep these feelings away. Most of the time those feelings totally leave. I could go about a week without feeling anything for her except being friends. But then those feelings come back and it hurts bad. :cry: What should i do?? I want to stop this. Feeling this way. Should i meet another girl?? Should i just keep it a secret?? Please help me. Its really hard to be in this situation. It really is..... :cry: THanks for your time and i hope to get good suggestions.

-Fairyboy (A.K.A. Tony)

P.S. And she knows I still have feelings for her. =(

Posted

Wow. I've got pretty much the exact same situation. I know it hurts. A lot. I can't imagine how I'll feel when she finds another guy, am I right? But you'll have to be tough. Especially if you truly love her. Like I love my "her."

Some advice that a friend told me is that "Boyfriends only last for so long, but best friends last forever."

In a lot of ways, its better to just be a friend. But I completely know how you feel. You want to get closer to her. You want to be the only guy in her eyes. You want to comfortably love her, but she doesn't love you back.

Just stay with a high chin and look for other girls, I guess. But never leave your "her," Tony. Stay her friend forever.

That's all that I can tell you. I'm sorry. But know that your not the only one feeling your pain. Its shared, and I know how much it hurts. Every time you see them, you know that they'll never be yours. And the more time you spend with them, the stronger your feelings get.

Posted

Wow. I've got pretty much the exact same situation. I know it hurts. A lot. I can't imagine how I'll feel when she finds another guy, am I right? But you'll have to be tough. Especially if you truly love her. Like I love my "her."

Some advice that a friend told me is that "Boyfriends only last for so long, but best friends last forever."

In a lot of ways, its better to just be a friend. But I completely know how you feel. You want to get closer to her. You want to be the only guy in her eyes. You want to comfortably love her, but she doesn't love you back.

Just stay with a high chin and look for other girls, I guess. But never leave your "her," Tony. Stay her friend forever.

That's all that I can tell you. I'm sorry. But know that your not the only one feeling your pain. Its shared, and I know how much it hurts. Every time you see them, you know that they'll never be yours. And the more time you spend with them, the stronger your feelings get.

all you said is true. wenever she talks about guys i get all sad and mad at the same time. Yeah i know friends is better. Much better. Thank you soo much goron. Thanks alot. :cry:

Posted

It was my pleasure. I'm glad to try and help.

Posted

I never thought someone was thinking the same things i was. I guess talking to people does help. But she always asks me whats wrong and i always have to lie to her. If i dont she gets sad and i dont like it when she does. And then on saturday she wants me to take her to da movies. Im psyched for that but at the same time im scared i will get to close and emotional. But yes im feeling much better goron. Much better. :joy:

Posted

Thing is, if you truly love someone, you should only care for their feelings. It's best to let go sometimes.

However, though many a time I have loved, it has all been returned with rejection and the horrible suffering of being lonely.

I've no experience in the area and I'm simply telling you what I think is right.

As long as she's happy, try to be happy for her.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Thing is, if you truly love someone, you should only care for their feelings. It's best to let go sometimes.

However, though many a time I have loved, it has all been returned with rejection and the horrible suffering of being lonely.

I've no experience in the area and I'm simply telling you what I think is right.

As long as she's happy, try to be happy for her.

Sahaqiel

yes thats what im always trying to do. Make her happy. Seeing her happy makes me happy. Seeing her smile makes me smile. I just hope that the guy who has her heart takes good care of her. Shes unique and cant be played with. Shes special. As is everyone everyone else loves. :cry:

Posted

Trust that she'll pick a good guy, if not, still stick with her. Never stop loving her.

Posted

Trust that she'll pick a good guy, if not, still stick with her. Never stop loving her.

yeah thats what im going to do. And now were actually talking about this. Someone told her about this and now were discussing. I didnt want it this way. She wants to completely get out of my life but i told her not to. That with time these feelings towards her will start to fade. I think all this has to do with her friend liking her. I liked her friend but not after she rejected me once. But now for some reason she likes me but i dont like her that way no more. Tommorow were going to the movies, if she still wants to see me. But i hope tommorow i can explain to her to not worry. That everything will be alright.

Posted

Holy crap. My "her" also has a friend that I liked last year, and now she likes me but I don't feel the same way about her. This is spooky.

How old are you?

Posted

Interesting... this has happened to me (sorta).... (for those who's been here a loooong time, you may remember a thread about it) I had a kinda-friend who I sorta liked off and on (midly), and I suspected (a.k.a. "hoped") that she liked me too, though she obviously enjoyed teasing me. A lot. =.= But, then she moved, and about a month later, I realized that I missed her. A lot. But I got over it. One thing that helped me get over it was realizing the relationship wouldn't work out ever. (Even if there's a chance, be firm) I also listened to music a lot. (Mainly songs that remind me about her... which I don't advise...) It helps to take your mind off of things. (Music is my medicine. lol.) After I got over it, I became happier and got out of my shy-around-girls-ness. (Or maybe it was just my extreme, manly, atractiveness. I can't keep them off me! JK.)

Sorry, enough about me. What I advise is do what you like a lot to take your mind off of it and, if needs be, state the cold hard facts that it won't work. Make your self realize that it probably won't go anywhere, at least for long, pursuing her and that there are more fish in the sea, so to speak. That doesn't mean you can't be friends though. In fact, I suggest you still be friendly. Just avoid trying anything, if you get my drift.

I hope this has helped. (Probably hasn't... lol.)

Posted

Holy crap. My "her" also has a friend that I liked last year, and now she likes me but I don't feel the same way about her. This is spooky.

How old are you?

That is weird. Im 15. How bout you?

Posted

Interesting... this has happened to me (sorta).... (for those who's been here a loooong time, you may remember a thread about it) I had a kinda-friend who I sorta liked off and on (midly), and I suspected (a.k.a. "hoped") that she liked me too, though she obviously enjoyed teasing me. A lot. =.= But, then she moved, and about a month later, I realized that I missed her. A lot. But I got over it. One thing that helped me get over it was realizing the relationship wouldn't work out ever. (Even if there's a chance, be firm) I also listened to music a lot. (Mainly songs that remind me about her... which I don't advise...) It helps to take your mind off of things. (Music is my medicine. lol.) After I got over it, I became happier and got out of my shy-around-girls-ness. (Or maybe it was just my extreme, manly, atractiveness. I can't keep them off me! JK.)

Sorry, enough about me. What I advise is do what you like a lot to take your mind off of it and, if needs be, state the cold hard facts that it won't work. Make your self realize that it probably won't go anywhere, at least for long, pursuing her and that there are more fish in the sea, so to speak. That doesn't mean you can't be friends though. In fact, I suggest you still be friendly. Just avoid trying anything, if you get my drift.

I hope this has helped. (Probably hasn't... lol.)

No. It really does help. Im always listening to music. All slow songs that talk about love. She got me into them. Im feeling much better. Today i actually get to see her after about three months. Im really happy. Thanx guys for helping me. Im glad i came to ask for help here. YOUR THE BEST!!!!

Posted

I'll be 15 in a month. . .

Posted

I'll be 15 in a month. . .

significant? :wacko:

congrats anyways.

i'll be 15 in 8 months and 1 year :P