Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cant stop thinking of her....... it hurts to love her.........

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I was answering Fairy Boy. We're both close to the same age.

Every single Mod's quote button no longer works.

Posted

Yeah we are really close to the same age. Thats like WOW. Well like i said i went to the movies with her yesterday and she brought her friend that likes me too. Man Stephanie was looking soo pretty. I went into the lobby and saw her cousin which i never met. I greeted him and told him weres Teffy? (nickname) Shes in the bathroom. Once i turned to were the bathrooms were i saw her. I was like OMG. I was so glad to see her after three months. I went over to her and tried to give her a hug. But she was really REALLY nervous so she didnt really want to. According to her cousin she acted weird when i was around her. So there might be a little something going on there. :biggrin: But after the movies we went to walmart and hung out a bit. Her cousin and i were chasing Teffy nd her friend and it went like that until her friend that likes me took me away. She was lookin pretty too but for some reason didnt wanna talk to me. But oh well. In the end, we went outside and i was talkin to Teffys cousin when outa nowere Teffy comes and gives me a big hug. I hugged her back and really took it in. All day i didnt think of these feelings. Which was really nice. But if her mom would have seen us hugging, she would be dead. LOL. Were making plans to go to the mall next week and hopefully she will not run away no more. Yesterday was great. No bad feelings and i got to see her. :joy:

Posted

:biggrin: Good for you, Fairy Boy.

Posted

Ask her out for a date (as her friend), drop an ecstasy pill in her drink when she looks away. The E will make her extremely horny. Bring her home, bang her. Then dump her the next day.

It'll make you feel better.

on the other hand, you'll feel like crap the next day, so be sure to have some spare weed to smoke.

Ok don't do that.

Posted

Wow. Thats bad Eye. Bad boy. Jees.

Posted

Wow. Thats bad Eye. Bad boy. Jees.

I did say " ok don't do that"...

^^

Posted

Ask her out for a date (as her friend), drop an ecstasy pill in her drink when she looks away. The E will make her extremely horny. Bring her home, bang her. Then dump her the next day.

It'll make you feel better.

on the other hand, you'll feel like crap the next day, so be sure to have some spare weed to smoke.

Ok don't do that.

Uhhhhhh. I dont think that way. I love her too much to even think that. So noo that will not work. NOOO WAY!!!!!