Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question about TP and the Wii controller

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Since it was announced that the sword-handling in TP will be fully done trough the Wii-Motes censor, it was stated that the bow would be handled with the A button instead of the pad.

Anyways, here's my question:

Will the "A" button be for the Bow exclusively? Or will it be to trigger items? Example, if you choose the Hookshot with the D-Pad, it won't be used instantly, but you would have to use the A button to trigger it.

Well, any info is welcome, sorry for the bother in advanced.

Posted

I thought they did that with "B", not "A". "A" has always been the "Action" button.....(Pick up, roll, throw, open, etc.) And I don't think you'll have to press "B" to trigger something on the D pad. I think it's just there for arrows, because the D pad seens too far, and sometimes you need to trigger the arrows quickly.

Posted

yer i agree wif ganondorf.

but im still a bit confused wif the item\status menu right now... i aint know anything bout it yet...

Posted

Stop worrying, Nintendo have never made a bad choice when it comes to controls and I don't think that they'll start now. There will probably be hundreds of Japanese teenagers that get to prototype the controls to make sure that they're perfect.

Nintendo rarely make bad decisions on their controllers and the Wii Remote is likely no exception.

Posted

I'm almost certain that the A Button is exclusively for the bow now.

I'm not worried, they're not going to put out an item system unless they're sure it's not crap.