Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Family

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm mad at my family, right now(except for my little brother). I have a problem, well first of all, my older brother is just acting like he f*ck'n knows every g*dda*n thing abbout it when he knows sh*t about any f*cking part of the entire situation. Then my parents that I no longer am involved with MY problem and that it is "above me". So I become offended by the fact that a problem that is MY PROBLEM they think now has nothing to do with me. So I tell them that I have been offended. They ask me why. I tell them, and WHAT DO THE DO?!

A. They explain to me why my problem is not my problem any more so I feel better

B. Realise that it is in fact my problem and let me try to fix it myself

C. say that they are sorry for offending me

or D. tell me why I am wrong for being offended, and tell me again that it has NO F*CKING THING TO DO WITH ME ANYMORE

The answer is D

so I am still offended They still think that my problem has nothing to with me and my bumbling f*ckface of an older brother thinks he knows what the f*ck is going on and keeps telling me "you are offended over nothing" and the only one who will listen is my little brother, who can't really help anyways

It suck

Posted

Yep.

Posted

Sorry for the foul language, I was just angry.

Posted

Yeah, there was a lot :unsure:

And yeah...... your older brother is just being like this because he is older. But, he may be doing it in a not so nice way :embarrassed:

I have two YOUNGER siblings, so I would not know how you are feeling. Sorry I cannot be of much help to you :embarrassed:

I hope that you and your family can get on better terms soon :D

Sorry again :embarrassed: