Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDarkOne Vs. Hylianforunner

51 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]sigh....'cut dispears' like that'll work.....'throws ball of demon fire at LDGM catching his lightly dark robes on fire' haha! :D 'stopms and makes earth quake' 'LDGM falls in a hole' have fun crawling back out while your on fire!! :joy: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='110081' date='Jan 18 2008, 05:35 AM'][color="#00bfff"]sigh....'cut dispears' like that'll work.....'throws ball of demon fire at LDGM catching his lightly dark robes on fire' haha! :D 'stopms and makes earth quake' 'LDGM falls in a hole' have fun crawling back out while your on fire!! :joy: [/color][/quote]

:huh:

garo's are 100% resistant to fire.

i have flame swords and can summon a ring of fire, which doesn't burn me on contact.

now i'll just ressurect a few stalfos from this ground

*10 stalfos appear and attack dark one, dark one is almost beaten*

now surrender, lest i have to call captain keeta. :zelda:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]that the best you got? :huh: 'stalfos crumple and shatter' sigh...... 'cuts robes in half' hah![/color]

Posted

I am fighting fair,but even then we're still godmodding because we're both fighting like we wouldn't be able to in real life.We just don't do any "PUTS ON INVULNERABLE SUIT AND GRABS KATANA OF PWNSOME L337N3SS AND SLICES DARK IN HALF IN A FURY OF BLINDING LIGHTS".

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Dark, does the fight between you and LDGM have to go on still? I mean, HF is here now and all.[/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='111651' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:18 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Dark, does the fight between you and LDGM have to go on still? I mean, HF is here now and all.[/color][/font][/quote]
Yes,I am here.
-steps down-
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KniBsNX6QL8&feature=related"]Random song plays.WTF???[/url]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]I NEVER SAID NO GODMODDING!!!!!! Wtf so people keep twisting my words around and adding new ones? :huh: dirst Django said i wanted to have sex with zelda....then somwhow you think i said no godmodding, my friend thought i said potato salad eats chicken :huh: ? wtf....? all i said was (exact quote) "fight fair god dangit!" i NEVER said no godmodding......[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='111651' date='Jan 21 2008, 04:18 AM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Dark, does the fight between you and LDGM have to go on still? I mean, HF is here now and all.[/color][/font][/quote]

no, that was only for preaparing darky here.

Posted

thank's for your advice CG i'm back to TBZFE :joy:

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='108714' date='Jan 14 2008, 10:21 PM'][color="#00bfff"]i knew HF would win :cry: thats it...im gonna have to start a fight again.....sigh.......

and Mods, this poll is closed Feb. 1st[/color][/quote]
dark your tied with HF! so you both won

Posted

:|

I now know what it is to truly hate a necroposter.

Posted

OH MY FUCKING GOD.
NECROPOST OF THE YEAR.

Posted

+1 internet to sweetpea

Posted

"+1 internet to sweetpea" what does that mean rain?

Posted

:|