Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some Sprites

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sahaqiel and I thought of making a Zelda 2-D game for Ocarina of Time, but since Sahaqiel is being a Sahabutt, he isn't making any sprites, but he is learning a language for C++, a very good program for making games, and while he is learning that, I have made some sprites, that I made myself, using an image of that certain thing. So... here they are:

<a href="http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3535/my...dspritesob1.png" target="_blank">http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3535/my...dspritesob1.png</a>

Anything that isn't outline with black is new. Example, the Deku Stick

Since Ocarina of Time takes MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of sprites, don't expect it to be done right away or at all, Sahaqiel even said himself, "Sorry, short attention span."(It was when I wanted to show him some new sprites). Well, atleast I've gotten the things Link can equip in the Equipment Menu done... now onto the many other things, maybe I can get Sahaqiel to sprite a few of them... possibly(Sorry for the many ellipses). Now I just need some Link sprites, Zelda sprites, everything sprites, and it'll be done in no time. : ) (Just wanted to show off some sprites >___> and for people to critique them, as well, and say, "Good job, they're pretty awesome, wish I could sprite that good!" or something) Oh, also, I think the Kokiri Boots, Cucco Egg, and Deku Shield are my greatest sprites out of the bunch : D

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Wow, that sounds cool. What program is it going to be for, VisualBoy Advance or Project 64?

And those are some really good sprites!!!

I especially like the Mirror Shield, the Kokiri Boots and the Cucco Egg. Is it going to be EXACTLY the same a Oot, down to the last tiny detail? Will the people look the same? When will it be finished? SO MANY QUESTIONS! :wacko:

Posted

It'll just be downloaded, like Sahaqiel's latest game, Lemon Pie Extract, no emulator needed.

Thank you for commenting on my sprites. : D

Going to try and sprite every single thing in the game, so it'll be the same.

The people will look the same, just spritified.

I dunno when it'll be done, just think... A VERY LONG TIME, or if someone else finishes it, then we'll just stop the creation and play that instead, unless it's horribly coded.

Posted

Wow, those are good! Nice job Fierce muffin!

Posted

Thank you for complimenting on my sprites, Link Player

Just need to say that I'm trying to sprite everything at the bottom of the sprite sheet and the buttons that are used in the games. (The ones at the top were at a different size, so I have to sprite them all over.)

Posted

Thank you for complimenting on my sprites, Link Player

Just need to say that I'm trying to sprite everything at the bottom of the sprite sheet and the buttons that are used in the games. (The ones at the top were at a different size, so I have to sprite them all over.)

You're welcome.

Posted

Sahaqiel and I thought of making a Zelda 2-D game for Ocarina of Time, but since Sahaqiel is being a Sahabutt, he isn't making any sprites, but he is learning a language for C++, a very good program for making games, and while he is learning that, I have made some sprites, that I made myself, using an image of that certain image. So... here they are:

<a href="http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3535/my...dspritesob1.png" target="_blank">http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3535/my...dspritesob1.png</a>

Since Ocarina of Time takes MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of sprites, don't expect it to be done right away or at all, Sahaqiel even said himself, "Sorry, short attention span."(It was when I wanted to show him some new sprites). Well, atleast I've gotten the things Link can equip in the Equipment Menu done... now onto the many other things, maybe I can get Sahaqiel to sprite a few of them... possibly(Sorry for the many ellipses). Now I just need some Link sprites, Zelda sprites, everything sprites, and it'll be done in no time. : ) (Just wanted to show off some sprites >___> and for people to critique them, as well, and say, "Good job, they're pretty awesome, wish I could sprite that good!" or something) Oh, also, I think the Kokiri Boots, Cucco Egg, and Deku Shield are my greatest sprites out of the bunch : D

aye, those sprites own! :joy:

Posted

aye, those sprites own! :joy:

no, no, no...

They PWN!

Posted

no, no, no...

They PWN!

no, sorry OWN OWNS PWN

Posted

Sahaqiel and I thought of making a Zelda 2-D game for Ocarina of Time, but since Sahaqiel is being a Sahabutt, he isn't making any sprites, but he is learning a language for C++, a very good program for making games, and while he is learning that, I have made some sprites, that I made myself, using an image of that certain image. So... here they are:

*eyes swell till they explode* awsome! :joy::D:biggrin:

Posted

Sahaqiel's being more of a Sahabutt. : ( But, he's still learning C++, he even bought a book 'cause it's damn hard to learn. He also, apparently, found a site with every sound in Ocarina of Time :ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Which makes making a game a lot easier... but he said it's on his dad's computer's favorite list, and he said it was very hard to find... so I dunno if he has it anymore. : / Well, hopefully he can get it again if he doesn't have it anymore.

Anyways, more sprites:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/811/myz...dspriteslj1.png

Well... just a little bit more, anyways, comment, pl0x. : D Oh, and thanks, guys.

Posted

Still lookin' good, Muffin!

Posted

how do you make sprites??? :huh: AWESOME sprotes btw :D (no im not being a kiss up....:P it's against my way of life..)I like the hylian shield the best!!!

Posted

How?! :wacko:

I want to make some as well.... but from Keroro Gunso :embarrassed:

And also, they look AWESOME :thumbup: