Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im quiting the shiny phantoms so...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

hmmm dustin and dustin uhh i mean dusty...maybe....ill have to take that under consideration

Posted

Ah, but then there is the SG.

We have an awesome army, awards twice a year (actually, one of them is going on now), Goron Merchant, Zuzu, Relean, and other active members, an account that can only be accessed if you're a member, an e-mail which can only be accessed if you're a member AND no crappy names like "Evil Minion" or "Follower", Each rank is individual and equal.

So sign up today!

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='108865' date='Jan 15 2008, 06:26 PM']Ah, but then there is the SG.

We have an awesome army, awards twice a year (actually, one of them is going on now), Goron Merchant, Zuzu, Relean, and other active members, an account that can only be accessed if you're a member, an e-mail which can only be accessed if you're a member AND no crappy names like "Evil Minion" or "Follower", Each rank is individual and equal.

So sign up today![/quote]

GM has never given away that much info. :fear:

Posted

Join the Great army of Hyrule!
cause: We got our own site and news page and more one the site I just made a little new background layout and you can get a glitter animated solder :o :P xD
solder at your own choice or else standard
And..... why not! xD
And we updated somethings you have to comeback xD still have everyone's solder who join us and unjoind :P (get idea... look at our site some time)

Posted

[quote name='Dusty' post='108638' date='Jan 14 2008, 11:56 PM']yes i want to be in a new army so im not joining the twilght knights just wanna make that clear but any other army ask and give me a GOOD reason and im there[/quote]

i can't convince you. >_>

join the army you wnt to join, regardless of exclusive e-mail adresses or the promise of cookies.

the sinking goron is an exclusive forum with some secret secrets and secret events that are to be kept secret, secretly we're secretly doing one now, but 'tis a secret. :unsure:

if you want to enjoy the loyalty experience then join the relaxed exclusive lounge of the sinking goron, [u]where the best links and the best members meet.[/u] :biggrin:

Posted

Try the Twilit Knights.
We have an organized ranking system ranging from Newbie to Darknut L2, and we even have something to put in your sig.
We're a very honorable society and we need new members as soon as possible, because we're having a battle with the Great Army soon.
We also have a Rupee distributor that will help your funds if we win said battle. We're a good military power, but we like to be organized and have honor in our endeavors.
We're expecting a boost in members soon because of some matters I'm taking care of...
Try us for awhile. We're nice people.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='109112' date='Jan 15 2008, 08:19 PM']Try the Twilit Knights.
We have an organized ranking system ranging from Newbie to Darknut L2, and we even have something to put in your sig.
We're a very honorable society and we need new members as soon as possible, because we're having a battle with the Great Army soon.
We also have a Rupee distributor that will help your funds if we win said battle. We're a good military power, but we like to be organized and have honor in our endeavors.
We're expecting a boost in members soon because of some matters I'm taking care of...
Try us for awhile. We're nice people.
Sahaqiel[/quote]
TK is good. (I'd join them, but I remain loyal to Keaton... or, more specifically, myself. lol.)

Posted

yes, well, the twilight knights are, in fact, better than all others. (and is growing rather quickly)

Posted

aye, the sinking goron has a weekly crossword, related to the legend of zelda, and it's created by yours truly of couse.

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]it's me. mr.p.o.kefan.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Kisame_Overlord' post='109537' date='Jan 16 2008, 04:52 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]it's me. mr.p.o.kefan.[/color][/quote]
Did you really need to post that?

Dusty, have you decided who you will join?

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='109852' date='Jan 17 2008, 01:36 AM']Did you really need to post that?

Dusty, have you decided who you will join?[/quote]
Yes he joins:
'Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepie'
:huh: XD hahaha (I saw him in the member list)

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]hahahahah. the only thing i can do with that account is edit the army. so, tis' now army of pie. :taco:
[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Kisame_Overlord' post='109875' date='Jan 17 2008, 08:14 AM'][color="#FF8C00"]hahahahah. the only thing i can do with that account is edit the army. so, tis' now army of pie. :taco:
[/color][/quote]
I quess.. :embarrassed: :P :squint:

Posted

im trying to join the sinking goron but gm wont answer my pms