Fact 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have a tendancy to prononce the word "exactly" rather strange

fact 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm currently the 11th highest poster on this site

fact 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

the sinking goron view me as a traitor, and so i've renewed my interests statement...

fact 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have 1 younger brother, who avoids the opposite gender and is very boring & irritating

fact 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the princess bride is my fave film...

fact 6~

i have a strong royal-british accent

fact 7~

i want a franklin badge :cry:

fact 8~

i have a walking stick even though i don't need one. :embarrassed:

fact 9~

i'm autistic

fact 10~

i've never used hair gel :o (gasp from viewers)

Posted

Fact 1: I like Tingle.

Fact 2: I like the word "indeed".

Fact 3: I like that owl from Zelda.

Fact 4: I workout.

Fact 5: My first and middle names are spelled in such a way that no one would be able to guess them.

Mysterious Fact #6:

I like Tingle.

Posted

1:I am astonishingly good looking.

2:I am very good at reading.

3:At the moment i have the chicken pox.

4:I have bought Wrath of a mad god now and read it :)

5:I have a sister who frustrates me to no end.

Posted (edited)

Fact 1: I'm bored.

Fact 2: I'm bored.

Fact 3: I'm bored.

Fact 4: I'm bored.

Fact 5: I'm bored.

Fact 6: I'm not bored anymore!

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Okay.....here it goes...

• (1.) I'm a guy...and I'm named Kitty. >.>
    (2.) I play over 8 musical instruments.
    (3.) I learn better by ear, than by sheet music, also. :D
    (4.) I can't whistle.
    (5.) I know Dane Cook's entire Retaliation album by heart.

Edited by `Kitty` (see edit history)

Posted

Okay.....here it goes...

• (1.) I'm a guy...and I'm named Kitty. >.>
    (2.) I play over 8 musical instruments.
    (3.) I learn better by ear, than by sheet music, also. :D
    (4.) I can't whistle.
    (5.) I know Dane Cook's entire Retaliation album by heart.

You're a guy? :huh:

Anyway,

• [1] I am 11,
    [2] When I was 4, My brother slammed the car door on my head, and many years after that I suffered from a headache daily, and a migrane weekly. it was really ouchful. :ouch:
    [3] I am unnaturally good at super smash bros. melee, the 1st one and brawl. (Well, any game really.)
    [4] I wish to be a Video Game Designer when I grow up.
    [5] I have a little mouse with a scar on his head.

Posted

Here we go...

OneI am a second-degree blackbelt in Tae-Kwon-Do

Two

I have a passion for all things technology, except for Microsoft. I prefer Linux.

Three

I can solve a rubik's cube in under two minutes (barely).

Four

I have a friend who thinks that both computers and rubik's cubes are devices invented by the government to waste our time and decrease our iq's.

Five

I am a kind person that doesn't cuss ever and is sensitive to the feelings of those around me, and most of the time I have difficulty refusing a request for anything.

Posted (edited)

This seems pretty interesting actually. :)

Fact One

I'm a very patient person. I rarely feel anger. I almost never get too angry at anything. If I do, it wears off in mere minutes...hours at the most.

Fact Two

I have a younger brother who created an account here, but stopped logging in after his second day. He never really liked Zelda, he only joined out of curiosity.

Fact Three

I don't know ho to swim well. I fear deep water. Ive nearly drowned three times in my life, and nearly got run over once. Instead of me dying by the car, my friend did.

Fact Four

In real life, I make few enemies if any. I can only count two real enemies ever in my lifetime.

Fact Five

Though I am Mexican, my eyes look slightly asian. Therefore, throughout my life I've been teased because of them. :P

BTW: Shadownight's fact #5 also is a fact on me.

Edited by True Gamer (see edit history)

Posted

fact 15:

i once went to a theme park called alton towers, i went on a ride called ripsaw and passed out >_>

fact 17:

my blood type is O

fact 18:

i have a collection of rocks :o

fact 19:

i once, recently, geld my hair with shower gel, not hair gel :P my hair tasted of shower :cry:

fact 20:

i hardly ever curse. ;)

Posted

Wow....me and LP share Fact #3 :huh:

I'll do my video game facts XD

Fact 1)Im unnaturally good at pretty much every video game including Zelda(im not very good at dungeons though..My mind does't work in that way)

Fact 2)Fighting is my SPECIALTY in LOZ series, in four swords i can master any group of enemys because im good at strategy. Any formation wont work, it depends on the amount, or, area.

Fact 3)I used to be good at Halo 2, enough to beat the last level on legendary.(Until my aunt banned me from playing it >_>)

Fact 4)I beat the Ice temple in PH yesterday

Fact 5)I could beat my aunt at ANY video game XD

Posted

I am a master of physical combat. I have trained since i was 5 in many different styles: Karate, Tae Kwon Do, CQC, weaponary(sword, knife, mace, hammer, axe, scythe, bow, and bo staff), boxing, and soon to be judo.

I have played videogames since i was two. I didn't beat one until i was three but i got real good and now play for the challange of top speeds and scores agaist the eliete.

I draw alot. As long as i remember i use drawings to show others my interpretations of them.

I hunt the paranormal. Every so often I take leaves to go take care of others problems with the supernatural. I happen to be an expert.

I am only part daemon. Though that be the case i am still very powerful and only the foolish have picked a fight with me. I fear no mortal or supernatural being(exception to God. he could wipe the floor with me any day).

Posted

FACT ELEVEN

I gave up two my favorite past-times for Lent this year and I lasted all forty days. To find out what they are, PM or ask a Chat head, because they know.

FACT TWELVE

I can average 86 WPM on a text message without T9.

FACT THIRTEEN

I can't take a full shower in under fifteen minutes to save a life.

FACT FOURTEEN

Instead of using a backpack like most people, I use a tote bag for school, since all I really carry around is a three-subject notebook, a pencil, a pen and eraser.

FACT FIFTEEN

Once I embarrassingly fell right on my butt on stage during a performance. And you know how when you get up after falling you go, "Yeah, no one saw that!" Yeah, not when I had the microphone right to my mouth when I said it--"Nobody saw that... that... that... that... that..."

Posted

Emabarrassing.... :huh:

Posted

ONE

My real name is actually Kimmy. Kimberly, actually, but I hate being called that.

TWO

I enjoy scratching myself and others... my hands are covered in places where I ripped them up with my (very long) nails.

If people annoy me I enjoy swiping at them much like a cat would. : D I've left small slashes on one pervert's face.

THREE

I was learning how to sing Italian opera for three years, and was quite good at it until my throat stopped working.

FOUR

My favorite food is probably either fish or honey. I like honey on chocolate ice cream.

FIVE

The people I live with are only technically my parents. I was born somewhere in Oregon, adopted (the adoption was all set months before I was born), and sent off to live in Massachusetts.

Posted

Facts

1.My feelings react to music

2.I both act mature and childish if i want

3.Sometimes i get really wierd

4.I act like i'm a cave man somtimes...Ooga Booga Piggy me eato

5.I'd always wanted to jump into the tvs,i wonder why