Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDarkOne Vs. Hylianforunner(CG needs to check frequently)

193 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='110092' date='Jan 18 2008, 07:46 AM'][color="#00bfff"]If HF would hurry up there would be a monumental fight >_> but he hasn't been on fro almost a week..... :cry: he better be on before Feb.25 :angry: [/color][/quote]

well he was/is active today. :P

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]pie. hrmm..... tis' boring already. where's bartimaeus? :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='108978' date='Jan 15 2008, 05:52 PM'][color="#FF0000"]I have over 2000 posts and i'm not popular. :unsure: [/color][/quote]

neither am i. . . people know me is all

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, piieieeieieieieieieieiieowejrowiae;jfa;wePIE

Posted

:tired:

i have 2000+ posts and i'm unsure wather i'm popular....

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='110682' date='Jan 19 2008, 02:47 PM']:tired:

i have 2000+ posts and i'm unsure wather i'm popular....[/quote]
Cut down on teh pie and you'll be one of the most popular out there!

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! im canceling the whole thing and making a mod delete both topics if he isn't here by Feb. 1st[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Uh...this may make you madder, but.....[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]he was on earlier today, while you weren't on :o [/color]

Posted

Is there some point to this fight.....

[size=1]and hell isn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be.[/size]

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='111084' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:11 AM']Is there some point to this fight.....

[size=1]and hell isn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be.[/size][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I guess not but The Dark One wants to fight you. :unsure: I think you will win but if you can't godmod then... I don't know.[/color]

Posted

I'ma have to use my rping character for this one...Let's just hope he doesn't go all demonic insanity and starts thrusting his hands into people's bodies and grabbing their spines and snapping them in half...I did that once whilst rping on a deviantart chatroom...I need to tell Amaya about this...She might enjoy it...My veins are going to be red.Woo.Some of them will burst and shoot blood everywhere.Woo.[happened before]

Adder Arkay is the Rogue Polonesian Prince.He is from Polonesia,an ENTIRELY fictional country on Japan with people in it who migrated from Britan.As a son of Polonesia's leader,he has the same traits as his father.He has superior strength and physical limits[at an insane level],but very little control over chakra[or essence in his home].His father was planning on sending armies out over Japan and crushing all of the neighboring countries and dominating their culture so that they followed Polonesian culture.He decided to use Adder as a human weapon,and sealed The Demon in him.However,Adder's mother did not simply stand by and watch this.She tried to stop it,but Adder's father killed her.Because of this,he ran away and swore to return to kill his father.He runs down a random path and ends up in Naruto's setting.There was my life story.

About time I showed up?I had no idea such a crowd would EVER be waiting on me...

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Well, still. No godmodding. And no one post deaths! Since HF knows we can begin. You and dark DON'T always have to be on at the same time, but it would help. You guys must wait for the other to post before attacking again.

TODAY IT'S A FLAMING ARENA! *people start coming in*

*holds up flags* BEGIN! *waves flags and jumps out of the way*
[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]Flameing arena huh well i'm the master of fire so i'm here.[/color]

Posted

:unsure:
CG....

[b]

It's Saturday.Lol.[/b]

[we do flaming arena tomorrow]
[we go to hell today]
[but crap who am I to say this.You're the judge.]

-stands there twirling katana around-

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]I AM IN THE STANDS! Wow! Two of my friends fighting. And one of my other friends as the judge! This will be great! Well, in the end one of my friends will rise victorious, buuuuut, I will see it all! Oh man! This is just like Medieval Times! Only it contains a sycthe, and fire. But on the other hand, it also contains lights and sparks................ Awesome! *Looks at hand... Aww man! I forgot my phone at home! oh well! I have my camera! *Takes picture* Oh geez! I hope flash photography is not prohibated. *Looks at watch* Oo! Just on time! *Loudspeaker sounds* "Ladies, and Gentleman! Boys and Girls! Please take your seats! The battle is just about to begin!" The announcer says. Wow! Well, Lets watch![/color]