Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDarkOne Vs. Hylianforunner(CG needs to check frequently)

193 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Link Player' post='111184' date='Jan 20 2008, 02:07 PM'][color="#00FF00"]I AM IN THE STANDS! Wow! Two of my friends fighting. And one of my other friends as the judge! This will be great! Well, in the end one of my friends will rise victorious, buuuuut, I will see it all! Oh man! This is just like Medieval Times! Only it contains a sycthe, and fire. But on the other hand, it also contains lights and sparks................ Awesome! *Looks at hand... Aww man! I forgot my phone at home! oh well! I have my camera! *Takes picture* Oh geez! I hope flash photography is not prohibated. *Looks at watch* Oo! Just on time! *Loudspeaker sounds* "Ladies, and Gentleman! Boys and Girls! Please take your seats! The battle is just about to begin!" The announcer says. Wow! Well, Lets watch![/color][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]And another one of your friends is in the stands too.

*Random songs play while we wait.*[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='111197' date='Jan 20 2008, 11:22 AM'][color="#FF0000"]And another one of your friends is in the stands too.

*Random songs play while we wait.*[/color][/quote]

[color="#00FF00"]*Looks in stands* YLA! Hey I didn't know you were in the stands too! Well since we are here, I guess we are going to see two of my friends fight to the death I guess.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Link Player' post='111202' date='Jan 20 2008, 02:28 PM'][color="#00FF00"]*Looks in stands* YLA! Hey I didn't know you were in the stands too! Well since we are here, I guess we are going to see two of my friends fight to the death I guess.[/color][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Acually 2 of our friends will fight to the death and our friend CG will judge. This will be fun but how do we transeport from one field to another?[/color]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]FINALLY!! :P took ya long enough HF.....'Ignites katanas'[/color]

Posted

Ok...I guess it's Sunday...

So...we start fighting then?Ok....Ladies first,Dark.

Posted

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#FF8C00"] :wacko: This is intense.[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]PSHACKA LOCKA WOO WOO!!!!!!!! :P im not a ladie......just because my aunt calls me bryanna........grrr. 'launches at HF whirling katanas'[/color]

Posted

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#FF8C00"] :embarrassed: OK, NOW it is intense.[/color][/font]

Posted

-dodges one-
-catches the other and twirls it so that he's holding it right-

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'stamps foot in the ground and spins and catches HF in the ear' sigh.... we'll be at this forever....[/color]

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='111100' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:37 AM']:unsure:
CG....

[b]

It's Saturday.Lol.[/b]

[we do flaming arena tomorrow]
[we go to hell today]
[but crap who am I to say this.You're the judge.]

-stands there twirling katana around-[/quote]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]
Where do you live? It's Sun. here.[/color][/font]

Posted

WOOT!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! ANYBODY WANT A SNACK? IT'S ON ME!!!!!!!! :joy:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*waves to TBZFE* Throw some popcorn down here! *does a few backflips to avoid being hit while traveling to other side of arena* *waits for TBZFE*[/color][/font]

Posted

-slams elbow into dark's face-
-drops and spins foot to trip him-
-comes up and connects with an uppercut his face-

Fight is going well,is it not?Sorry I wasn't here while Dark was on,I was busy.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]great...a bloody nose....'pops neck' ahhh, thats better B) 'kicks HF in the face' 'knocks katanas away' 'spins around and kicks HF in the stomach throwing him back'[/color]