Zelda: Evil Progeny

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I wrote this story years ago and thought it was lost until I was checking out some old disc's and sure enough there it was, there are some grammar and spelling mistakes, just ignore those and enjoy.

Epilogue

A long time ago...

Before life began, before the world had form, three golden goddesses descended upon the chaotic land of Hyrule. They were Din, the goddess of power, Nayru, the goddess of wisdom and Farore, the goddess of courage. Din, with her strong flaming arms, cultivated the land to create the earth. Nayru poured her wisdom onto the earth to give the spirit of law to the world. Farore's rich soul created all life forms that would uphold the law. These three goddesses returned to the heavens, leaving behind the golden sacred Triforce. Since then, the Triforce has become the basis for Hyrule's providence. Where the Triforce stood became a sacred land. Fearing this power might be used for evil the sages sealed the door that lead to the sacred realm but that didn

Posted

Chapter 2:

The Road to Tolbi

Following the trail north took Link and Isaac into the Arkaly Mountains.

Posted

OMG IT'S AWESOME!!!!! :cow::joy::cow:

Posted

Thanks, I was bummed that nobody was commenting on this and my reimagined A Link to the past here's the next chapter. And If you like this you'll like the new A Link to the past.

Chapter 3:

The Mystery of Goron Cave

The Goron cave was just one of many, an entire network of caves all leading to a central hub, where the Goron work and live.

Link walked a few passes ahead of Isaac and knelt down over a strange plant. Isaac hurried to join his friend

Posted

AWESOME!!!! :joy: I have to read it later though xD

Posted

Chapter 4

Revelation at Tolbi

After rescuing the carpenters of the Arkaly Mountain bridge Link and Isaac press onward,

Posted

Posted

:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Thanks it was written a while ago and unfortunatly it's not finished, maybe i should get back to it.

Chapter 5

Journey to Hyrule:

Part 1:

Quest for a ship

Link left the Inn with Isaac in quick pursuit

Posted

Chapter 5

Journey to Hyrule

Part 2:

Kafei Shipyards

As they rode into the shipyards they could hear arguing,

Posted

AWESOME! :joy: Kafei was always cool :D

Posted

Chapter 5

Journey to Hyrule

Part 3:

Aqua Marine Reunion

As the ship sliced through the rip tides Link looked over the side of the boat at the churning, bubbling foam and sank into memories, memories of swimming and fishing, of adventures beneath the waves. He reached into his pack and produced a small arrowhead sized object, a glint of gold caught Kafei

Posted (edited)

SWEETNESS!!! :D

This makes me want to work on my story :cry: 'sniffle'

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

Great Story hope there will be more to read soon

Posted

I wrote this story a year ago, then stopped due to writers block. Maybe I should try and get back to it.

Posted

Yea good things about storys you can always come back & do them again when something new comes to mind